Sonnet should be GM of the Year

Kuch9

Lets just take a minute to talk about the job sonnet has done in his first you as a GM. Houston is going to the playoffs, in year one. It is quite a feat in itself because no one saw an expansion team doing as well as we have done. Sonnet when you read this, I would like to thank you for having me along for this ride.

So lets talk about some of the tough decisions he had to make as GM. During the middle of the season the team was in the middle of the pack, Easily could have tanked to get a better pick, in a league where picks mean everything. He sent a message out to us players asking for our opinion on what direction the team should go. Overwhelming the team wanted the chance to go for the cup, and that’s exactly what Sonnet did. I personally think he wanted to think of the long term for the team but was focused on keeping the current moral up. He made a few additions which pushed us to the third seed for the playoffs.

From a players perspective Sonnet is what we want in a GM. He cared about our opinion, and team moral, he is active, and he really is looking for our team to be friends. It may sound bias but Sonnet for GM of the year.

#Jointhestampede

Edited by Kuch9

• Beaviss locked, unlocked, locked and unlocked this topic