Mississauga Hounds Press Conference

Gustav

1. I’m ecstatic with our start, couldn’t be much bette.

2. I’m pretty happy with my performance so far, I’m over PPG.

3. I expect to be a few points over PPG but not too much more than that

4. Idk, I guess Canada? I’m Canadian and it’s a pretty good flag.

5. Quebec City deserves team again. Canada has so little teams and another one would be nice. Also I’d love another rival for my HABS.

6. Grimgor. He is an absolute monster, he just had a 9 point sim. It’s disgusting.

1. It’s a great start, but we need to keep working to be even better

2. I am doing better than i expected

3. I don’t know, but hopefully i will keep up this pace i have now

4. 🇱🇻 ofcourse

5. Missisauga haha 😅 (jk Quebec)

6. Grimgor 100%

On 8/28/2023 at 2:09 PM, vincentlg2007 said:

Hounds PC

1- What’s your thoughts on our start to the season ?

2- what are your thoughts on your player’s performances so far ?

3- what do you expect your stats to look like at the end of the season ?

4- what’s your favorite flag ?

5- which city do you think deserves an NHL city the most ? ( if y’all want to be the gm’s favorites y’all know what to say )

6- Who on the team do you think is most likely to win MVP ? 

1. I’m extremely happy with how we’ve started the season. We look like a true contender and are the strongest team in the M right now.

2. I’m happy with my performance. I’m producing well and hope to build on that by becoming more versatile as well.

3. Somewhere around a point per game would be nice, but I wouldn’t be surprised if I fall just shy of it. Hoping for the former.

4. 🇨🇦 

5. MISSISSAUGA!!

6. Ironhide for sure. He’s been absolutely undeniable. He’ll contend for league MVP.

:mis:MISSISSAUGA HOUNDS PC:mis:

1- How was your labor day weekend ?

2- What would you want the team to do going forward ?

3- Where do you expect us to be at the end of the season ?

4- Do you have a collection of something ?

5- Do you have any idea to help bring the activity up in the  discord 

6- What are your expectations for your player next season ?

G69WR74.jpg

MISSISSAUGA HOUNDS PRESS CONFERENCE!

( graphics creds to subject)

Hey Hounds! Welcome to this weeks Press Conference. If you can, try to give more than one word answers to appease the powers that be (TPE Updaters). We enjoy reading your answers and look forward to getting to know you through the PCs!

Answer three questions for 1 capped TPE or all six for 2 capped TPE!
For the Week Ending September 17th !

1. What's the biggest thing you learned this season?

2. Would you ever consider gming in the vhl or their off-season tournaments?

3. If you could add one team to any of the vhl leagues what would it be ? ( Yukon Rush is a banned answer)

4. What do you think of the "FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY" theme for theme week?

5. Are you in any other sim leagues?

6. Everyone had important people to help them settle in the vhl, who's one for you?

G69WR74.jpg

( graphics creds to subject)

Hey Hounds! Welcome to this weeks Press Conference. If you can, try to give more than one word answers to appease the powers that be (TPE Updaters). We enjoy reading your answers and look forward to getting to know you through the PCs!

For the Week Ending September 24th !

1. What's the biggest thing you learned this season?

3. If you could add one team to any of the vhl leagues what would it be ? ( Yukon Rush is a banned answer)

4. What do you think of the "FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY" theme for theme week?

6. Everyone had important people to help them settle in the vhl, who's one for you?

• 1 month later...

For the Week Ending November 5th!

1. What are your expectations for your player this season

4. Who do you think should be captain?

6. What do you expect from the team this season?

My expectations for my player this season is to increase in player ability, to grow in stature as a Right Wing Forward.

I have a lot to learn about how the VHL works before I would ever consider GMing in the league.

I would add a new team and I would call them the Bismarck Bombers, providing there is not already a Bismarck team, LOL.

I don't really know anybody on my team yet so I would need to get to know the players on my team before I could provide a good answer.

Yes I am in other sim leagues. Currently, I am the most proud of my time in the PBE. In my rookie season as a 1B, my player, BigHurt Thomas has a batting average above .320 and I am probably the most active in that league as well. It's the first league I joined and I enjoy it a lot. That is not to say that I could not get to that level in the VHL but I need to learn more about the league and such before getting there. I also have a full time job so that limits me a little bit. That being said, I think I will enjoy my time in the VHL once I learn the ins and outs of the league.

My hope is that we just have fun as a team and not put too much pressure on ourselves. I want to win but want more than anything to learn about how the league works and such as a user in the VHL.

I expect huge things for my player, I have put all my TPE into what appears to be scoring stats so I am extremely hopeful I will score all the goals for our team, so put your tpe into passing guys.

I would love too, I believe I have the skills to GM a team as well as coach, I am a GM in the league SHA and have been for 40+ seasons and @dlamb@rorycan vouch for me.

I know people laugh but I honestly don't want to make the VHL, I love the Hounds and I love the VHLM  and it pains me to know I will have to leave at some point to play against stronger opponents. I want to build myself to be a leader in Mississauga and again it deeply pains me to know the league makes that impossible.

I think I should be the Captain.

I am in SHA, and MHL and I am also a boss in SHA. 

I expect us to battle harder than anyone has ever battled before, I expect us to lose men but I hope we fight forward either way. I think it's going to be gritty and hard and take mental fortitude, we're going to start this season as boys and end as men. This is how we grow, this is our culture. I think we can be a top goal scoring team.

• 4 months later...

Mississauga Hounds Press Conference:

1. How has the offseason treated you between events like the VHL Draft and Junior Showcase Tournament?

2. What do you hope to accomplish next season as a Hound?

3. How do you feel about the new management team and do you have any feedback for myself or Nathan on the LR or otherwise?

4. We just made a big move to add Shaunca. Do you feel this way a solid trade and why?

5. Was your favorite NHL team active at the TDL?

6. What VHL brand would be the best match for your player's personality?

On 3/11/2024 at 1:40 AM, Pifferfish said:

1. How has the offseason treated you between events like the VHL Draft and Junior Showcase Tournament?

i dont pay much attention to offseason stuff, im here for the founders cup.

2. What do you hope to accomplish next season as a Hound?

f bitches, get money, and a cup obviously

3. How do you feel about the new management team and do you have any feedback for myself or Nathan on the LR or otherwise?

less channels, im a simple lady.

4. We just made a big move to add Shaunca. Do you feel this way a solid trade and why?

we might not have any goalie without the trade so better than a robo G

5. Was your favorite NHL team active at the TDL?

i dont really pay attention other than to tom wilson

6. What VHL brand would be the best match for your player's personality?
well the stars because taylor swift is a star.

1. Does anyone on the Hounds have a chance of winning league MVP and if yes, who?

2. What VHLM team do you think had the best draft that isn't the Hounds?

3. What team in our conference do you see as our toughest competition?

4. What number you rocking with that Mississauga blue jersey?

5. Should Nathan go all-in before we've played a game?

6. What will Shaunca's save percentage be for S93?

On 3/17/2024 at 11:49 PM, Pifferfish said:

1. Does anyone on the Hounds have a chance of winning league MVP and if yes, who?

2. What VHLM team do you think had the best draft that isn't the Hounds?

3. What team in our conference do you see as our toughest competition?

4. What number you rocking with that Mississauga blue jersey?

5. Should Nathan go all-in before we've played a game?

6. What will Shaunca's save percentage be for S93?

1.  I think Taylor swift has the best chance in my opinion 

2. Honestly I was impressed with what the Wild did in the draft

3. Miami or Ottawa by far 

4. I’d love to wear #19

5. Nothing wrong with trying to build a contender

6. 0.953

1. We are struggling, what do we need to get back into the playoff picture?

2. What is your player doing in their off time to help the team find more success?

3. How many of our next 14 games do we have to win for this week to be considered a success?

4. What's the best baked good?

5. What shows are you binging right now? Taylor only watches Grey's Anatomy or Criminal Minds and I need something new.

6. How many more games can we lose by 1 goal before Piffer up and quits the VHL and enters into a rage induced coma?

Edited by Pifferfish

1. better stat focus (specifically for me)

2. drinking several litres of eggnog (may or may not be expired)

3. 8

4. quaso

5. watching bo burnhams inside on repeat please help

6. 20

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2024 at 2:59 AM, Pifferfish said:

2. What is your player doing in their off time to help the team find more success?

3. How many of our next 14 games do we have to win for this week to be considered a success?

5. What shows are you binging right now? Taylor only watches Grey's Anatomy or Criminal Minds and I need something new.

6. How many more games can we lose by 1 goal before Piffer up and quits the VHL and enters into a rage induced coma?

1. As a new player to the team, I hope I can support my new teammates. We've got a great core, we just haven't hit our stride yet.

2. Team building is just as important as training. If we can build on our chemistry off the ice, it will show on the ice.

3. I would say 7 wins is a good start. If we can hit that goal we can build on the momentum the following week.

4. The best baked good would have to be warm apple strudel, right out of the oven.

5. I'm always in the mood for a laugh. Life in Pieces is quirky and light-hearted.

6. I hope we don't run into this situation. Piffer's been an amazing help to me as I've gotten started and I'm not sure what I would do without them.

Better teammates tbh. im doing great.

Promoting the ERAS Tour and selling Swift jerseys at the on site gift shops

5 would be better than the rest of the season

i like brownies the most.

-_- THEY ARE GOOD SHOWS YOU STUPID MF! you arent watching anything else!

you literally said 10 more and you are quitting to me.

well, my player has been out of the lineup for a while...s o put me in coach

i have a ton of that not being allowed to play so i guess twiddling my thumbs

1 win is a move in the right direction

idk... cookies... dumbass question

i watch a lot of naruto recently

idk what this means so ill say 69

Mississauga Hounds Press Conferences:

1. Finally we are clicking in recent games, who is responsible?

2. What has Shaunca been doing to suddenly be playing significantly better?

3. When will GM Nathan end the regime of Froggu in the LR?

4. Who is the goodest boy and why? Your options are Scooby-Doo, Snoopy, Doug from Up, and Courage the Cowardly Dog.

5.  If you were turned into a household appliance like in Beauty and the Beast, what would it be and why?

6. Is Swift going to overtake Pombo and Walter for most points by the end of the season?

2 hours ago, Pifferfish said:

Mississauga Hounds Press Conferences:

1. Finally we are clicking in recent games, who is responsible?

2. What has Shaunca been doing to suddenly be playing significantly better?

3. When will GM Nathan end the regime of Froggu in the LR?

4. Who is the goodest boy and why? Your options are Scooby-Doo, Snoopy, Doug from Up, and Courage the Cowardly Dog.

5.  If you were turned into a household appliance like in Beauty and the Beast, what would it be and why?

6. Is Swift going to overtake Pombo and Walter for most points by the end of the season?

1. I'll have to attribute our latest wins to Shaunca keeping those games at a low scoring for the opposite teams. So far, high scoring games haven't ben to our advantage.

2. I would like to think it stem from a more basic play style by the defense and good hustle back from the offence, but Shaunca clearly has shown a good personal development throughout the season.

3. That is not for me to speculate as a still young player I don't want to say anything that might lend me a spot next to him.

4.  It has to be Doug as every other one of those choices have done some dubious actions and Doug is just the goodest of all the boys and I want one... plz.

5. In today's time, I would most likely be a stove oven. I mean, I'm physically hot everyday of the damn year even during Canadian winter. I also love food and being part of the reason for an amazing meal done with the smell constantly surrounding me, I would be the happiest of all appliances.

6. I'd be happily surprise if it was done, but you can't throw away the possibility until the season is officially over.