Game of Ambrose: The Finale

Banackock

Game of Ambrose: The Finale  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Okay, who really sits on the throne and is the last standing?

• Lord Esso, House of Esso and Lord of Oil [Esso2264 - OTT]
    • Lady Katherine Blade, House of Blade [BladeMaiden - PHI]

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/08/2019 at 11:47 PM

GoA.png.jpg

Vote who you want to win the Game of Ambrose and have my player, Ambrose Stark, join their team.

Voting closes at 1900 (I'd imagine my time, so 2100 EST)

1. I'm very sorry for making you and the GM's have to do this again... To me, it's the fairest way. FIRSTLY, amazing that we got like 90+ votes. I didn't know how to break it - so let's let them battle 1 V 1 to the DEATH! ☠️
  2. Final Night King vote didn't count because it came after 11 PM EST, HOWEVER.... very evil whoever it was. I like it ;) 

GOOD LUCK! @BladeMaiden @Esso2264

:kermitsip:

Edited by Banackock

I'm going to argue the opposite of what Nyko did in the other thread. As much as I like Esso (and of course I do, I put him where he is) he really didn't try at all on the answers. Nyko will tell you that's a good thing; it's not. In the NHL, when a guy goes to FA, who signs him? The team that puts together a solid pitch with a decent contract and an idea as to why the player would like to go to their city, or the team that offers a stale bag of chips out of the vending machine? Effort should be rewarded. Vote for Blade.

7 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

I'm going to argue the opposite of what Nyko did in the other thread. As much as I like Esso (and of course I do, I put him where he is) he really didn't try at all on the answers. Nyko will tell you that's a good thing; it's not. In the NHL, when a guy goes to FA, who signs him? The team that puts together a solid pitch with a decent contract and an idea as to why the player would like to go to their city, or the team that offers a stale bag of chips out of the vending machine? Effort should be rewarded. Vote for Blade.

Thanks D_A, I really appreciate the kinds words.  I like to think that no matter what you do,  if you give it the best you have, good things will come your way.

Edited by BladeMaiden

27 minutes ago, cody73 said:

:mis: is the one true choice, but it's not on the poll. 

No further comment. All has been said.

38 minutes ago, cody73 said:

:mis: is the one true choice, but it's not on the poll. 

10 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

No further comment. All has been said.

Agreed