S66 WJC Indexes

Devise

Round Robin Index

Medal Round Index

@Banackock @DilIsPickle @Radcow

Apologies on the delay wound up being a busy week as well, but we'll try to keep things well paced I think we have time to go well here without interfering with playoffs. Feel free to tag the GM's and send me lines. Lines should be sent to both rpower22@gmail.com and vhlsim@outlook.com just incase. If the GM's are not aware of how to send lines in correctly, or even how to do lines I a quik share of the updated sending lines post I put in the VHLM GM area of the forum. Any other questions, or issues just let me know. 

:cheers: Enjoy the WJC everyone. 

Edited by Devise

5 hours ago, Devise said:

Round Robin Index

@Banackock @DilIsPickle @Radcow

Apologies on the delay wound up being a busy week as well, but we'll try to keep things well paced I think we have time to go well here without interfering with playoffs. Feel free to tag the GM's and send me lines. Lines should be sent to both rpower22@gmail.com and vhlsim@outlook.com just incase. If the GM's are not aware of how to send lines in correctly, or even how to do lines I a quik share of the updated sending lines post I put in the VHLM GM area of the forum. Any other questions, or issues just let me know. 

:cheers: Enjoy the WJC everyone. 

Wouldn’t mind seeing this post on how to do lines, just want to make sure I do it correctly. Don’t have access to the VHLM GM area though.

5 hours ago, TheFlash said:

Wouldn’t mind seeing this post on how to do lines, just want to make sure I do it correctly. Don’t have access to the VHLM GM area though.

Same for me, don't have access to the VHLM GM area

43 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

Actually apologies I need your lines as well. You sent me no file, just the actual line...positions in text with no strategies. You need to download a free version of STHS client and grab the client file from the index I posted. You can then set your lines for the games, save to file and get a .shl file with your team name attached. That is what I need. 

10 minutes ago, Devise said:

Actually apologies I need your lines as well. You sent me no file, just the actual line...positions in text with no strategies. You need to download a free version of STHS client and grab the client file from the index I posted. You can then set your lines for the games, save to file and get a .shl file with your team name attached. That is what I need. 

Ok, I see. I'll have that for you soon

1 minute ago, Matt_O said:

@Devise I resent the lines. Could you just make sure I did it correct this time?

Yep you are good.

I'll just say too this is all I posted in VHLM GM as a follow up, you guys don't need to be renaming your line file. It'll auto replace the old one when you don't and output it and it will literally just say your team name with a .shl in it. Adding a date, or a number (or renaming it) while it may seem a bit more organized actually gives me more files than I actually need. Mostly it's just a concern on my end as the files add up, so it's just easier for me to keep one copy of any team file I need at a given time. 

If you guys have any other questions though lemme know. Schedule wise provided I get the last of lines today will be Mon-Wed for Round Robin with Medal Round beginning on Thursday.

@Devise I forgot to copy lines to all future days, would you mind doing that for me?

3 hours ago, Matt_O said:

@Devise  Bert Meyers is listed as a left winger instead of a center

The game treats them the same. Just play him at C if you want.