(S68) LW - Teemu Lehtinen Jr, TPE: 32

Sixersfan594

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi @Sixersfan549! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, an expansion team this season in the VHLM. We've got a good amount of talent, and we'll be competing in the playoffs. 

Right now, should you sign with our team, I can offer you a spot on the third line, with more than enough potential to move up the chart should you stay active...I'm assuming you know the deal quite well. 

Feel free to quote and accept, but no matter what, good luck and welcome back!

-Gustav

Hello! 

Saskatoon is unfortunately full, we’re unable to offer you any significant roles on our team.

While we do have space on our forth line there are better suited teams that can offer you more minutes, unless you’re interested in Saskatoon’s bottom line, in which you’re welcome to join us for the remainder of the season! 

Good luck! 

Regards, 

Peace

• Commissioner

Yukon can offer you a first line spot with extra teams. We're not terribly competitive but you'll likely get more ice team and pad some stats for the remainder of the season.

Hey there @Sixersfan549!

I would like to extend an offer to you to join Minnesota. 

We can offer second line minutes and potentially first line if you stay active and keep building!

We are currently in the playoff hunt and could use another active player!

If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can send you a contract offer.

Cheers!

Rayzor

3 minutes ago, Sixersfan549 said:

So quik question: if I sign now I won’t be in the upcoming draft, correct?

I think you are regardless of signing. If you create tomorrow, we will be draft buddies. But since this is the last day,  I think if you wont claim tpe this week you could be in the S68 draft? @Beketov @Will perhaps you can confirm?

2 minutes ago, Green said:

I think you are regardless of signing. If you create tomorrow, we will be draft buddies. But since this is the last day,  I think if you wont claim tpe this week you could be in the S68 draft? @Beketov @Will perhaps you can confirm?

Worst case I technically retire this guy and create another

3 minutes ago, Sixersfan549 said:

So quik question: if I sign now I won’t be in the upcoming draft, correct?

You're officially listed as S67--officially, this is your rookie season, rather than next season. Oddly enough, had you created tomorrow, you'd be S68, making next season your rookie season. Maybe Bek, Will, or @Quik could work around that for you, but I can't speak for any of them.

• Commissioner

We can move you to S68 so long as you don’t earn any TPE today, I don’t mind doing that. It’s only a day after all, no point making a big stink out of it.

23 hours ago, Nykonax said:

? @Sixersfan549

I'll offer you 2nd line mins on a team with a solid shot to win the cup. We also got some other sba'ers like Chillzone and okocha. Just quote this offer to accept

I'd accept if there was the offer in the player manager, get that up and let's get rolling ;) 

44 minutes ago, Sixersfan549 said:

I'd accept if there was the offer in the player manager, get that up and let's get rolling ;) 

The way we have to do it is here first, portal second, just so players can take the time to actually consider a team.