Mafia Game #1 Thread

Nykonax

Night 5 (Probably) Results

The town is starting to notice each night there is more dead people. Weird. But this time there is only 1 person dead.

The town finds @MexicanCow123 dead in his house. He has a syringe and a pair of medical gloves on his hands, and a bullet hole right through his stomach. He was the Doctor

Okay, so someone who I spied on last night was visited by 3 people. Said person didn't die so I'd rather not put people under the bus. 

First off, I've seen @Psanchez55 visit people 3 times, Enorama, Sharkstrong, and now the 3rd person. None of them died on visit so I think he's good to go, unless he's witch or consort or something. 

What I do want to figure out is if anything happened to anyone last night before I drop more info. 

3 hours ago, Sharkstrong said:

I don't have any info. I think we should start lynching inactives and see where that gets us. We should just agree on someone.

Then why would he be visiting you?

Also, you're claiming that we should start lynching inactives on the same post as when @Sixersfan549 is claiming that you're being visited by @Psanchez55

Sounds sus to me but I could be wrong.

7 hours ago, fonziGG said:

Then why would he be visiting you?

Also, you're claiming that we should start lynching inactives on the same post as when @Sixersfan549 is claiming that you're being visited by @Psanchez55

Sounds sus to me but I could be wrong.

Idk. Maybe @Psanchez55 can clear up his role for us and what he learned. 

I'm not worried about him or about the three persons he visited. If any of us were dangerous he should just call it, given that we are close to a win and have a great number advantage.

Day 7 Results

The town is fed up with @Walter Fizz and decide to hang him! He was just wearing plain clothes, had an average house, nothing out of the ordinary. He was just a normal citizen of the town. Walter's role was Regular Town

PM All Night Actions to me by 9am est

5 hours ago, Nykonax said:

Day 7 Results

The town is fed up with @Walter Fizz and decide to hang him! He was just wearing plain clothes, had an average house, nothing out of the ordinary. He was just a normal citizen of the town. Walter's role was Regular Town

PM All Night Actions to me by 9am est

Darn....

Edited by fonziGG