Mafia Game #1 Thread

Nykonax

What is this travesty, there wasn't even any sourced information and the mob jumps that quickly. Mafia has you all by a string, and I hope they win in the end after the poor display here. Pathetic. 

And we can be real, the luck of the draw gave me the biggest moment in the game. When Mafia wins (and they will, you already sealed your fate with this first bad jump to conclusion lynching) you'll remember the moment you could of controlled the game when I put a bullet in the head of the Godfather himself. 

:cheers: 

Just now, Devise said:

And we can be real, the luck of the draw gave me the biggest moment in the game. When Mafia wins (and they will, you already sealed your fate with this first bad jump to conclusion lynching) you'll remember the moment you could of controlled the game when I put a bullet in the head of the Godfather himself. 

unvote Devise

explain, claim. If you’re important we can take back votes. 

32 minutes ago, Devise said:

This is some jester shit right here.

1 hour ago, Devise said:

So that's claiming you're the Assassin? That still confirms what Sullvino said, so that gives him credit. Right now we still have numbers against the mafia and SK, so it's a good chance that tonight's master could take aim at one of them if we want to take that risk. Just one more kill before you're done with your task anyway right?

4 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

So that's claiming you're the Assassin? That still confirms what Sullvino said, so that gives him credit. Right now we still have numbers against the mafia and SK, so it's a good chance that tonight's master could take aim at one of them if we want to take that risk. Just one more kill before you're done with your task anyway right?

I'm going to answer your question by answering another question. Does omgitshim preach the wisdom right here and now? Yes, yes he does. As Daniel Bryan would say, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes....

If we have a more suspect target I'd be inclined to go that way instead since after tonight Devise would be a non-issue anyway. Unvote for now, I'll check back in about an hour after I suffer through traffic on my way home.

41 minutes ago, Poptart said:

Did anyone visit Devise and see what he was up to?

@Sullvino said he saw Devise visit ahawk. If he tracked Devise then that's probably all he knows but if he was lookout for ahawk he could say if someone else visited (though if that were the case it would be odd to point out Devise and not the other visitors).

Oh I should probably say the results

Day 3 Results

The town is fed up with @Devise and a mob forms, chanting "Lynch him". He's hung and when they check out his house, they find a polished sniper rifle, along with a pair of gloves, and red x's over pictures of his targets. He was the Assassin

Please DM me your night actions by 9am est.

4 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

i must say, im not well versed in the Mafia game but I think that is good right. i dont know where assassin lies in the roles but is it a neutral or mafia? 

It is a neutral but he does kill. It means one less death tonight in any case.

Night 3 Results

Another 2 people are missing

They first check @Sixersfan549. It appears he's been shot in the chest, a bullet holes right in the middle of his jersey. Right next to him is a pair of binoculars. He was the Lookout

Next is @omgitshim. His house is a bloody mess, and his body isn't any better. He's been stabbed many times. His role was the Framer