How does one become a Builder?

Victor

1 minute ago, Beaviss said:

Thanks for the vote of confidence

Honestly you don't need it haha. Your GM tenure and Recruitment Crew work is enough. Hopefully it comes across when I say pecking order it's more names with more tenure/are overdue and less about "deserving". I'm pretty sure your name will be debated/on the list when we have gotten those out of the way.

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

Honestly you don't need it haha. Your GM tenure and Recruitment Crew work is enough. Hopefully it comes across when I say pecking order it's more names with more tenure/are overdue and less about "deserving". I'm pretty sure your name will be debated/on the list when we have gotten those out of the way.

Inb4 I'm a builder before I have a HOF player.

• Admin
5 hours ago, Advantage said:

Curious @Victor how many have a HOF player? We usually consider that stuff too

Added a column for that - only 5 of the 33 have no HOF players. But I feel like it's more HOF players are the product of a builder's activity generally, rather than vice versa.

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, gorlab said:

boubabi should 100% be inducted as a builder.

It's sad that some of the people in positions of power on this site are still so salty they can't give credit where credit is due. Very SHLish.

He ruined that for himself as far as I’m concerned. Putting his players in is one thing but banned people as builders, which recognizes them as members, seems wrong.

Hehe good luck Shaka, you build a lot elsewhere, but theres a lot needed here for induction. 

Vhlm + vhl magazine writer, BoG, initial welfare + pension guy for me so far and not even close to contention. Hopefully with SSN VHL coverage you can get something going  

10 hours ago, gorlab said:

It's sad that some of the people in positions of power on this site are still so salty they can't give credit where credit is due. Very SHLish.

Yeah echoing Beketov's sentiments here. No issues with inducting any of his players, bringing up any of his contributions or even basically outright stating that he deserves credit where credit is due. His graphic making, GMing, player building, the whole nine was fantastic. But being a toxic asshole and abusing members to the point that some were quitting doesn't somehow get "eroded". 

It has nothing to do with salt towards Boubabi either. How many chances did he get that weren't afforded to others? How much did he leverage the absolute privileges we afforded him solely because of his otherwise stellar contributions as a member? Do you think other members would get those same chances had they burned the bridges he did? No way. If anything it has always felt like to me that the pro-boubabi crowd is actually mad that we didn't just treat him fairly, we gave him extra chances to try and come back from things other members would of stayed banned for. You know, as well as most do....by this point...Boubabi didn't want to be here. Not really, and it's not my problem you can't admit that to yourself. There was zero chance he was going to stay here without being toxic, he basically admitted that to us. This league wasn't doing anything good for him, despite all the good HE did for it. 

8 hours ago, Beketov said:

He ruined that for himself as far as I’m concerned. Putting his players in is one thing but banned people as builders, which recognizes them as members, seems wrong.

3 hours ago, Devise said:

Yeah echoing Beketov's sentiments here. No issues with inducting any of his players, bringing up any of his contributions or even basically outright stating that he deserves credit where credit is due. His graphic making, GMing, player building, the whole nine was fantastic. But being a toxic asshole and abusing members to the point that some were quitting doesn't somehow get "eroded". 

It has nothing to do with salt towards Boubabi either. How many chances did he get that weren't afforded to others? How much did he leverage the absolute privileges we afforded him solely because of his otherwise stellar contributions as a member? Do you think other members would get those same chances had they burned the bridges he did? No way. If anything it has always felt like to me that the pro-boubabi crowd is actually mad that we didn't just treat him fairly, we gave him extra chances to try and come back from things other members would of stayed banned for. You know, as well as most do....by this point...Boubabi didn't want to be here. Not really, and it's not my problem you can't admit that to yourself. There was zero chance he was going to stay here without being toxic, he basically admitted that to us. This league wasn't doing anything good for him, despite all the good HE did for it.