The Plot Thickens: Wahls September is Getting Worse?

BladeMaiden

The Plot Thickens: Wahls September is Getting Worse?

Last week I promised you more tea dear readers, and more teas is what you shall get! Just in case you live under a rock, I’ll remind you that the VHL dispersal draft happened just a few days ago. This is an exciting time as top ranked prospects from The VHLM received news about what teams they will be going to when they hit the big league. This season was the most exciting that Wranglers fans have had in a long time with a strong draft and GM Bushito @Bushito making some amazing grabs.  Players like; Sigard Gunnar @Big Mac the Offensive Stud from the Philadelphia Reapers, Teemu Lehtinen Jr @Sixersfan549 who is powerhouse winger from the Houston Bulls and Fang Flashback @uphillmoss the famed VHLM Goalie who stops pucks with his face & totes around a inflatable rubber ducky, also from The Reapers (No surprise there, that is where all the weirdos come from).

So you might be wondering why any of this would spell disaster for Wahl. There are Rumors that Calgary management is done with Wahls behind the scene antics and  ready to bring in a rookie who will replace the drama mongering tendie. Brick has gone on the record saying “ Calgary management has saw fit to get me a back up goalie, as far as I am concerned the kid is not a suitable replacement at this time. I would know, I tried to train that kid in Philly for former Reapers GM, Katherine Blade.  That being Said I can see a kid like him becoming a star, he has the personality to succeed and  with some time he could be something special. As far as what I do behind the scenes, that is between me and Calgary Management, it is really none of your business!"

Edited by BladeMaiden

5 minutes ago, ColeMrtz said:

Imagine shitting on a newer player to boost your own ego

Dude she literally talked about this with me before hand. We know each other well enough to know that everything we say about each other’s players is in jest. Besides, I take shots at brick all the time lol.

Edited by uphillmoss

10 minutes ago, ColeMrtz said:

Imagine shitting on a newer player to boost your own ego

Imagine not waiting for context  and going on a witch hunt.

6 minutes ago, uphillmoss said:

Great article B, keep em coming 

I await Flashbacks Response, I know It will be a good one  lol