S68 Louth Rule Punishment

Beketov

• Commissioner

Tisk Tisk Tisk, even with my warning at the deadline here we are with not 1 but two teams having broken the Louth rule.

Calgary started their backup 7 times, missing the requirement by 1 AND Vancouver (fittingly with the name of the rule) started their backup 6 times, missing the requirement by 2.

Since they are both playoff teams the precedent is clear. Backup goalies will be in net for game 1 for both teams and for game 2 for Vancouver.

@Beaviss @Bushito

Quality work, lads. INB4 Beaviss takes it like a man and Blade  Bush takes it like he always does

Kidding aside. Easy rule. Easy one to forget about. I always triple check. Gonna be a fun series I see. 

• Commissioner
22 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

@Beketov Pouta played 2 games for Vancouver before he was traded. So I completed all the necessary games 

Did you trade for Eagles? I was going off his 66 starts plus QUE G having 4 which means 2 games are left for starts which accounts for Pouta.

Edit: Eagles started game 1 for you so no, you didn’t trade for him. So yeah, math doesn’t add up. There’s no way Eagles has 66 starts with 8 backup games.