Why I've Been Gone

Dilly Dilly

While very few of you actually know who I am or that I even existed. I'd like to apologize to those that I have possibly let down, especially the Philadelphia Reapers team that ever so slightly missed out on the playoffs. For the New York Americans, who decided to draft me 53rd overall, I'm glad you didn't waste an earlier pick. What most of you don't know is that Zepheter is my brother, and he tried his hardest to keep me active here. We both took a break to start playing hockey around the beginning of summer. While he came back, a very close friend of mine passed away, which made it difficult for me to return. I'd rather not go into the specifics, as it is very personal to me. This is a shitty position because of all that happened throughout the duration of my inactivity. I missed out on a lot of major tasks such as theme week and other offseason point tasks that would've potentially helped boost my rating quite a bit. I'm looking forward to playing my last season with the Reapers and if I can muster the motivation to stay active, continue my career with New York. Hope to see many of you in the future.

We’re glad to have you back! The Reapers need Bud Knight in tip-top shape to slaughter our opponents!

For real though, I’m sorry to hear about your friend’s passing. Please do not feel bad about stepping away during such a terrible time. I’m here for whatever you need.

There’s a ton of love for you on the Reapers and throughout the league. It’s great to have you back!