why im retiring dahlgoat

Nykonax

So, as some may know, mainly just Riga and Esso I am retiring my first player, Elias Dahlberg. I think this is my 6th season currently, so it is a little early, I just don't have the TPE to fight regression, and I'm also ready to restart with a new player, I'll admit that I've gotten bored of Dahlberg. I guess partially that comes from being mediocre the past 5 seasons, except that one good season on Davos, which I'm kinda mad about cause we had a good thing in Davos but Shawn just didn't listen... The past 2 seasons once I got my final build I slacked with the TPE earning, and I just claimed 6 or so each week, didn't really claim practice facility until it came to the portal. I'll admit that I'm only writing this article to get an extra carryover TPE, since I would've been at like 49.86 or something. Now that I think of it maybe that would've rounded up and this whole article is useless, eh who cares.

I'd like to thank @diamond_ace for being a great GM in Ottawa and keeping me interested in the league, my time on Ottawa was probably some of the best in the league. @Esso2264 for being my buddy early in the league, @hedgehog337 for trading for me and having a great team in Riga, glad I came there. @Motzaburger for being a great agm, and my teammates on both riga and davos during my time there.

I'll see you all with Kyl Oferson

• Commissioner
7 hours ago, Nykonax said:

I would've been at like 49.86 or something. Now that I think of it maybe that would've rounded up and this whole article is useless, eh who cares.

Yeah, carryover does round up.