BREAKING: New Davos GM Takes Top VHLM Talent Hostage, and Forces Him to Dance?

Nykonax

Breaking: Davos - New VHL GM Jerry Garcia @GustavMattias has reportedly taken top VHLM player Kyl Oferson to a secure facility in the swiss alps. Sources close to Garcia inside the organization say it was appalling what was done to the player. Garcia has had a history of weird things during his tenure in Mississauga, including calling Halifax a cult, which was found to be true according to Halifax insider @Berocka. VHL hackers broke into the hockey clubs secure server and were able to access videos of the atrocities that Oferson was made to do. In the video Oferson can be seen dancing, forced by Garcia to do so for his personal gain. Some VHL players saw the leaked video that was uploaded to the video sharing site "Youtube" and had things to say.

Apollo Hackett @Renomitsu - "I wasn't able to unsee what I watched, it was just brutal the things Garcia forced Oferson to do. There's no place in the VHL for those type of people. Garcia should be removed from his position immediately."

Guy Sasakamosse @Cxsquared - "Just horrible, I'm not going to say anything else, if you want to know more check it out for yourselves, but I must warn you"\

Brick Wahl @BladeMaiden - "The fact they'd do this to the promising star is terrible. I feel so bad for him."

Joseph McWolf @McWolf "Can't believe they forced him to do those things. If I was the commissioner Garcia would be fired right away."

Edited by Nykonax

2 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

he was going to execute me if i didnt smile

Reminds me of that episode of Ren and Stimpy where Stimpy made the device that forced Ren to smile.  That's probably what Gustav used.

10 minutes ago, Garsh said:

Reminds me of that episode of Ren and Stimpy where Stimpy made the device that forced Ren to smile.  That's probably what Gustav used.

If I were actually forcing @Nykonax to do something it probably would have been along these lines...