The Greatest CPU (Bot) Player of all Time

eaglesfan036

The Greatest CPUs of All Time

Image result for bot ai robot

Bots are the most discriminated members in VHL history, as they are often neglected and overlooked, with not a single cpu player ever making it to the VHL hall of fame or being listed in Continental Cup team records. Cpu players have combined for 319,546 games played (meaning they played at least one second), 3,069 goals, 8,665 assists, 11,734 points, 87,396 hits, and 50,400 shots blocked, yet I bet you can't list a single cpu player who leads in any of these categories. This article will be shining the light on the greatest cpu players of all time, and making the case for why they belong in the VHL Hall of Fame. Lastly, note that at some point cpu players changed their name to have a B symbol in front of them, but I filtered that out so that B Dav C = Dav C if you catch my drift, as they are the same person. Also, this data only starts in S20, as sadly all stats before then are lost. 

Dav C

Despite VHL players being weaklings who only play 8 seasons before retiring, Dav C has 31 outstanding seasons of hockey on his resume.This grizzled veteran leads all cpu players in career points at 207 (78 goals and 129 assists). He is also a tank because he has taken 1,890 hits in his career along with blocking 274 shots, yet somehow his body is still intact. Dav C's best decade was clearly the S30s, as he produced his highest point total of 27 during S36, and his highest goals total of 9 during S30. Dav C also somehow qualified as a rookie during 4 of his seasons, with his best "rookie" season being S20, when he amassed 3 total points. Dav C really gets around, as he has played for nine teams during his VHL career, and despite his name has actually produced his greatest output with Riga, where he accumulated 52 points and 223 hits. Sadly, Dav C's career now appears to be over, as his last season came in S65, and it appears he has been replaced by Dav C1. Long may he reign. 

Tor D1

With all respect to CAL D2 who has slightly more points than him, Tor D1 is clearly the greatest cpu defensemen of all time. He has the 2nd most points of all defensemen with 24 goals and 107 assists, but more importantly he has blocked the most shots of all defensemen at 1,284, which puts him at the 3rd most shots blocked of all time VHL players (Edwin Encarnacion leads that category at 1,388). Additionally, Tor D1 has the 2nd most hits among cpus with 1,558, proving his ability as a stay at home defenseman. Tor D1 has an insanely long career of 48 seasons, and unlike Dav C he is a Toronto loyalist, playing his entire career with the team. Tor D1 has been the ultimate team player for Toronto, as his 1,284 shots blocked makes him Toronto's all-time leader in that category. I am calling for @Peace to immediately retire his number and place him into the Toronto Legion Hall of Fame like he deserves. 

What CPU Players lead in all-time categories among all VHL Players?

• SEA LW1 has the worst +/- of all time, at -648. The nearest human player to touch this stat is Sam Pouza, at -345
  • NYA RW1 has an argument to be made that he is the greatest VHL player of all time, as he averages 11.19 points per 20 minutes played, making him the league leader, 

Edited by eaglesfan036

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Tor D1 has an insanely long career of 48 seasons, and unlike Dav C he is a Toronto loyalist, playing his entire career with the team. Tor D1 has been the ultimate team player for Toronto, as his 1,284 shots blocked makes him Toronto's all-time leader in that category. I am calling for @Peace to immediately retire his number and place him into the Toronto Legion Hall of Fame like he deserves. 

If the twat would just retire already, we would! He wants to play a hundred years. You should see him in the locker room, he's like Chuck Norris' hockey double. He steps onto the ice and the puck gets scared.

• Admin

This content. Right here. Inject it straight into my veins.

15 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

he produced his highest point total of 27 during S36

and won a cup to boot! Leyenda.

15 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

puts him at the 3rd most shots blocked of all time VHL players (Edwin Encarnacion leads that category at 1,388)

Love that @Tagger is still hanging on against an indefatigable robot. Although I guess Encarnacion is a bit of a monster too.

• 3 years later...