Town of Salem 2: Electric Boogaloo

Gustav

Hello, I'm Hatty the Spy

N2: Bug omgitshim

-A member of the mafia visited Spartan last night.

-A member of the mafia visited you last night.

-Your target was transported to a different location.

-Your target was attacked by a member of the mafia.

So let's work this out. Spartan was attacked and killed by a member of the mafia, done and done. A mafia man visited me last night. I wasn't roleblocked, BM'd, or anything like that, so that means I was a visited by a Framer, Disguiser, or (less likely) a Forger. We also have a trans game, just another thing to note. Can anyone who was transported claim that they were? Next point - we had two mafia attacks last night. Spartan was killed and omgitshim was not. I believe that we have an Ambusher as a Mafioso/GF can't attack two people on the same night. This also means that omgitshim has defense. This can mean he's a neutral like Arso/Witch/Survivior. He could also be a Doc that healed himself, or a Bodyguard that self-vested. Either way, could we get a Sheriff or Investigator on him tonight?

To recap:

I am the Spy

Mafia probably has an Ambusher

Mafia probably has a Disguiser or Framer

omgitshim has defense - TIs get on this mans

We have a Transporter.

@omgitshim Role claim, now. Anyone who was trans'd, don't claim your role, but claim if you were trans'd. (Also on a side note, I forgot to send in actions on N1. MY BAD)

Just now, jhatty8 said:

Hello, I'm Hatty the Spy

N2: Bug omgitshim

-A member of the mafia visited Spartan last night.

-A member of the mafia visited you last night.

-Your target was transported to a different location.

-Your target was attacked by a member of the mafia.

So let's work this out. Spartan was attacked and killed by a member of the mafia, done and done. A mafia man visited me last night. I wasn't roleblocked, BM'd, or anything like that, so that means I was a visited by a Framer, Disguiser, or (less likely) a Forger. We also have a trans game, just another thing to note. Can anyone who was transported claim that they were? Next point - we had two mafia attacks last night. Spartan was killed and omgitshim was not. I believe that we have an Ambusher as a Mafioso/GF can't attack two people on the same night. This also means that omgitshim has defense. This can mean he's a neutral like Arso/Witch/Survivior. He could also be a Doc that healed himself, or a Bodyguard that self-vested. Either way, could we get a Sheriff or Investigator on him tonight?

To recap:

I am the Spy

Mafia probably has an Ambusher

Mafia probably has a Disguiser or Framer

omgitshim has defense - TIs get on this mans

We have a Transporter.

@omgitshim Role claim, now. Anyone who was trans'd, don't claim your role, but claim if you were trans'd. (Also on a side note, I forgot to send in actions on N1. MY BAD)

I'm sorry @Spartan, I am the Transporter. Trans'd myself with Ricer N1 and myself with Spartan N2. So your results on me were the results for Spartan (which is why he was attacked by Mafia)

Just now, omgitshim said:

I'm sorry @Spartan, I am the Transporter. Trans'd myself with Ricer N1 and myself with Spartan N2. So your results on me were the results for Spartan (which is why he was attacked by Mafia)

If this is true, @Ricer13 could you verify? However, this doesn't explain why Spartan was visited by Maf in my results (and killed) and you were attacked as well. If you were attacked as a Trans, you should be dead. 

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

Also @jhatty8 you might have been visited by the now dead consig.

That's also true, didn't even think about it.

Just now, jhatty8 said:

If this is true, @Ricer13 could you verify? However, this doesn't explain why Spartan was visited by Maf in my results (and killed) and you were attacked as well. If you were attacked as a Trans, you should be dead. 

I trans'd myself, so the bug you tried to apply to me applied to Spartan instead. I wasn't attacked last night.

5 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Did you do that to protect yourself because you knew you'd be targeted?

smart post GIF

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

I trans'd myself, so the bug you tried to apply to me applied to Spartan instead. I wasn't attacked last night.

Fuck well...this is why no one should trust me in Town of Salem. We uh probably don't have an Ambusher then folks

6 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

That's also true, didn't even think about it.

Yah I can confirm I was transported night one! 

2 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

Fuck well...this is why no one should trust me in Town of Salem. We uh probably don't have an Ambusher then folks

Yeah I don't think we actually learned anything about the mafia there.

GF
Maf
Dead Consort
Dead Consig
Random

3 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

You're basically confirmed as Spy though for knowing he was transported before I said anything at least.

JAILOR

TOWN PROTECTIVE

TOWN PROTECTIVE

TOWN SUPPORT - Mayor (Spartan)

TOWN SUPPORT - Invest (omgitshim)

TOWN INVESTIGATIVE - Spy (Jhatty)

TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

TOWN KILLING - Veteran

RANDOM TOWN

RANDOM TOWN

RANDOM TOWN

GODFATHER

MAFIOSO

RANDOM MAFIA - Consort

RANDOM MAFIA - Consig

RANDOM MAFIA

NEUTRAL EVIL

RANDOM NEUTRAL - Juggernaut

RANDOM ROLE

This is what we have so far, are there any other claims/confirmed roles I missed?

2 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

JAILOR

TOWN PROTECTIVE

TOWN PROTECTIVE

TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

TOWN KILLING - Veteran

RANDOM TOWN

RANDOM TOWN

RANDOM TOWN

GODFATHER

MAFIOSO

RANDOM MAFIA - Consort

RANDOM MAFIA - Consig

RANDOM MAFIA

NEUTRAL EVIL

RANDOM NEUTRAL - Juggernaut

RANDOM ROLE

This is what we have so far, are there any other claims/confirmed roles I missed?

omg is transporter not invest

eno claimed the vet

penny claimed sheriff

Just now, jhatty8 said:

Tracker claim?

He claimed that yesterday already.

1 minute ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Penny is lying about being Sheriff. He didn't visit anyone last night. 

He could have just forgotten about submitting his night action, you should have asked him for his results before saying that in case he lied and said he visited someone. We could still maybe get away with it since you didn't tag him. Bury this a bit.

Ok well let's take a look at the updated claim list:

JAILOR

TOWN PROTECTIVE

TOWN PROTECTIVE

TOWN INVESTIGATIVE - Tracker (Hatter)

TOWN KILLING - Veteran (Eno)

RANDOM TOWN - Sheriff (penny)

RANDOM TOWN

RANDOM TOWN