Town of Salem 2: Electric Boogaloo

Gustav

It's time to kick off our second Town of Salem game! Typically, I'd throw in a bit of roleplay and such here, but there are a few things I should address:

Rules are here

The Wiki is here

An informative video is here

And you'll probably be able to find many more resources if you're curious.

PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW, EVEN IF YOU'RE EXPERIENCED.

-Day 1 begins NOW, and will last about 24 hours. Subsequent days will be about 12 hours in length, from about 9:00 AM (inconsistently) to 9:00 PM (fairly consistently).

-I forgot to mention LAST WILLS in my role distribution messages like I did in the last game, so I'll do so now. A Last Will is a message which you write and which is published when you die. It can include anything from a list of your night actions and helpful information to just messing with people. It's most convenient, if you'd like to write a last will, to type it up as a reply to your role message on the forum, though if you're stubborn enough to do everything on Discord I'll take that as well.

-Please format all votes for lynching LIKE THIS. If you don't and it's obvious that it's a vote, I'll accept it anyway, but please do that because you don't want me scrolling past your message.

-THE JAILOR ROLE HAS CHANGED. Last game, those who were jailed were sent a list of questions, written by me. This was a big headache as it involved an extra step for communication, and anything that happened after I went to bed for the night could not be communicated between jailor and prisoner. So, here's what we'll be doing.

-If you are jailed, you will receive an invite to a Discord server, which the Jailor has access to under an alt account.

-The Jailor is able to talk to you at any point before the morning phase begins. They will ask you questions. If you're online, don't be an asshole and ignore them.

-You will be removed from the server at the start of the next day phase, and the server's message history will be cleared.

Now! Onto the role-listing.

1x JAILOR

2x TOWN PROTECTIVE

2x TOWN SUPPORT

2x TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

1x TOWN KILLING

3x RANDOM TOWN

1x GODFATHER

1x MAFIOSO

3x RANDOM MAFIA

1x NEUTRAL EVIL

1x RANDOM NEUTRAL

1x RANDOM ROLE (any of the above)

@Rayzor_7

@McWolf

@a_Ferk

@solas

@Doomsday

@DoktorFunk

@ContinentalCup036

@jhatty8

@omgitshim

@Mike

@Enorama

@Nykonax

@Spartan

@pennypenny

@Berocka

@Mr_Hatter

@Ricer13

@Devise

@Proto

Let's begin!

Sorry @Proto you're at the bottom of the list just as bad as the top @GustavMattias screwed you again. Also good luck @Rayzor_7 you might need it.

Oh and don't forget to watch the video in first post.  Helped me a lot last time as it was my first time playing.

Edited by Mike

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

Let's see if I can't get myself out early this game I'm a townie.

Claiming townie doesn't do much for anyone. Mafia already knows you're not mafia and that's good enough for them to kill you, and the town isn't going to believe you're town just because you said so.

That being said, you don't have to claim anything if it doesn't make sense to do it now.

Oh no I'm telling everyone I'm a townie on D1 this time baby.  If you a Mafia and think I'm plum ripe for the pickens cmon at me bro.  & Personally I don't like the way you sassin me already sonny Jim this a new game and we gonna play a whole new way dis time.

Vote @McWolf

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

Oh no I'm telling everyone I'm a townie on D1 this time baby.  If you a Mafia and think I'm plum ripe for the pickens cmon at me bro.  & Personally I don't like the way you sassin me already sonny Jim this a new game and we gonna play a whole new way dis time.

Vote @McWolf

Seems like possible jester bait to me ?

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

Just to clarify @GustavMattias, that random role can be literally any non-unique (as in already named uniques such as Jailor and GF), non-Coven role? So it could be a mafia, a town, a neutral, whatever?

You are correct.

12 hours ago, a_Ferk said:

Seems like possible jester bait to me ?

Yea I agree, way too early for a push or random lynch or anything, but might be worth jailor taking him in for questioning

Also, I am a man of my word (for those of you that didn't see my post in the signup thread)

VOTE NYKONAX

I can join the @Nykonax lynching party. He reps Vasteras, and while they may have some "soaring" success in the side league, we all know they are here to take over and betray everyone. Nyko should not be trusted, you know it I know it, we all know it. Trust in your heart. 

Vote - NYKONAX

27 minutes ago, Devise said:

I can join the @Nykonax lynching party. He reps Vasteras, and while they may have some "soaring" success in the side league, we all know they are here to take over and betray everyone. Nyko should not be trusted, you know it I know it, we all know it. Trust in your heart. 

Vote - NYKONAX

seems legit

vote Nyko