Town of Salem 2: Electric Boogaloo

Gustav

2 minutes ago, a_Ferk said:

I'm suspicious of Proto potentially being the Juggernaut. I've observed that the Juggernaut is often pretty quiet early on, could be different on a forum game though.

Yeah evils, especially NK tend to be quiet on the forum hoping to go unnoticed.

Vote tracker:

Rayzor - 7 (Hatter, McWolf, omg, solas, Mike, Ferk, Devise)

Votes needed for lynching: 8

Edited by GustavMattias

15 minutes ago, McWolf said:

CLAIM?

For some of us, role claiming doesn't make sense. But trust that I have the best interest of the town at heart. Ultimately to quote one Jim Gordan, "I'm the hero the electric boogaloo deserves, but not the one it needs right now." 

Just now, Devise said:

For some of us, role claiming doesn't make sense. But trust that I have the best interest of the town at heart. Ultimately to quote one Jim Gordan, "I'm the hero the electric boogaloo deserves, but not the one it needs right now." 

This is a really roundabout way of saying you don't have a claim, lmao

1 minute ago, a_Ferk said:

This is a really roundabout way of saying you don't have a claim, lmao

True, but it doesn't mean automatically I am evil. Those that lurk in the shadows are watching just as much as you are Mr. Rick Grimes. Like Batman, think of me as the silent protector....if you will. My role will likely be revealed through time but for the purposes of the town it makes more sense for it to be shrouded, much like The Dark Knight himself. 

Just now, a_Ferk said:

I've been watching TWD on netflix the last few nights. Devise is a psychic confirmed.

Your also the Sheriff, like he used to be. (I also made my way through that show for the first time recently, it's fine, it has some problems but it's fine.) 

Without making it too obvious I would also like to point out that anyone with skills similar to the world's greatest detective can probably deduce through my messages what role I am. The art of claiming without claiming.

giphy.gif