Town of Salem 2: Electric Boogaloo

Gustav

@Jailor wherever you are. We have (at least) 2 confirmed TPs that can protect you each night. Reveal and we can work with you, its better than having you get killed on a lucky maf shot, especially since we've narrowed shit down for them. I can also bug ya each night.

12 minutes ago, Enorama said:

look at my post right before that one

I get catching him in a lie but at this point the cat is out of the bag. The point is he didnt visit someone. That means he is lying, because why tf would a sheriff not visit someone night two. So either he is a useless sheriff, he is lying, or I am lying, and I know I'm telling the truth

At the end of the day, we are going to have to pick someone to back and I know I'm telling tf he truth, so really its up to you guys. In my mind the only question is do we lynch or do we have jailor kill

10 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

At the end of the day, we are going to have to pick someone to back and I know I'm telling tf he truth, so really its up to you guys. In my mind the only question is do we lynch or do we have jailor kill

The jailor won't risk a kill on a maybe. He only has 3 executions, and loses them all if he kills a townie once.

19 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

It felt like an exe play yesterday, so my bet is he's our NE.

35 minutes ago, McWolf said:

The jailor won't risk a kill on a maybe. He only has 3 executions, and loses them all if he kills a townie once.

Oh I didn't realize that. Well, in that case

VOTE PENNY

2 hours ago, jhatty8 said:

@Jailor wherever you are. We have (at least) 2 confirmed TPs that can protect you each night. Reveal and we can work with you, its better than having you get killed on a lucky maf shot, especially since we've narrowed shit down for them. I can also bug ya each night.

Sounds good, actually. I wanted to stay anonymous to stay safe, but we do have 2 TPs and the more I wait, the more it's likely I get hit by a blind mafia hit. So here goes.

I am the Jailor. TP and Spy on me?

Hatter and Ricer said the truth, I did jail them on N1 and N2, respectively.

Hatter was consistent with his story in jail and here the next day. I want to believe him. Plus, trackers are extra hard to fake. I don't think he'd fake it if he was mafia. Plus, the fact that there was no maf kill on N1 makes it so much more likely that maf tried to hit him. The alternative is he's lying and we managed to blindly RB both the mafioso and the GF on N1. I don't believe in miracles that involve hitting two 1/19 rolls. So, I don't think he's maf. He might be the NE, though. The fight between him and Penny is fishy to me. From both side. I get that one side is probably more defensive than the other, but from a distance it's hard to say.

Ricer, I won't say what he claimed, but I'll say I didn't execute him, so I believe he's good too.

I haven't picked my target for tonight yet.

It's possible I am NE I guess. The logic against that is it is relatively unlikely (from a numerical and logical standpoint).

Case 1) Witch - No one has said they were controlled yet, though I could be waiting

Case 2) Exec -  I wasn't targeting penny, so it's not like he could be an exec target for me unless I got very lucky that he randomly decided I seemed sketchy, thus allowing me to react. I could just have a different target I haven't started attacking yet, but that's kinda an inarguable point. 

Case 3) Jester - This doesn't really make sense. I don't want to be lynched, I haven't really been trying to get lynched, and there are much more ways to appear sketchy to town that I haven't been trying to do. 

Outside of these and the truth (that I am tracker), the only other possibility is I am either random neutral, and the random random is the Jugg, or I am the random random and the random neutral is jugg (since I think we all agree I'm obviously not maf). I guess I could be Jugg in theory, but I'm way too active right now for that to make sense. 

In that case, I can't really argue anything else other than I'm most likely not NK/NC because nothing else has happened, and I'm drawing way too much attention to myself to be one of the long play ones.  

Regardless I am kinda expecting to die at night soon, but oh well. Town is off to a good start at least, and I have exposed penny to some degree. 

You haven’t really exposed me. I didn’t do anything last night cus I had forgotten. Works out too if it was a WW night.

Plus I’ve played enough of this game to know it’s usually the ones who try really hard are the ones who are scum. So that’s what I find.

After catching up on this thread I am one hundred percent with @Mr_Hatter in thinking that Penny is not only not who he claims, but is secretly the biggest try hard of all. He presumes everyone who over talks and over acts is trying too hard, but a great poker player knows that it's the one who "thinks" he's super stone face and silent that gives off the best tells. Real players know how to talk over their own actions and play on a more deeper level than just "bruh you are talking a lot." 

The confirmed role reveals as well as a lot more death last night means I think it's time to take out a key player here. For the sake of the town, we must do it...

VOTE PennyPenny