Town of Salem 2: Electric Boogaloo

Gustav

7 minutes ago, McWolf said:

My biggest problem right is WHY DOES THE FREAKING GA NOT CLAIM?

The GA has to be either DoktorFunk or Proto. I don't know why neither of them claimed.

Just now, a_Ferk said:

The GA has to be either DoktorFunk or Proto. I don't know why neither of them claimed.

Funk has claimed to be a Doctor.

Proto has claimed to be a Vigi.

Devise has claimed to be Batman, literally. I'd see him be the GA, and someone else could be lying about being a townie while they are the Jugg. But if he won't claim, we'd better just clean him at this point. No role can do anything to the Juggernaut. Claiming or not claiming doesn't mean shit anymore. We gotta lynch him and that's it.

8 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Funk has claimed to be a Doctor.

Proto has claimed to be a Vigi.

Devise has claimed to be Batman, literally. I'd see him be the GA, and someone else could be lying about being a townie while they are the Jugg. But if he won't claim, we'd better just clean him at this point. No role can do anything to the Juggernaut. Claiming or not claiming doesn't mean shit anymore. We gotta lynch him and that's it.

Jailor - McWolf

Town Protective - Berocka (Trapper claim)

Town Protective - Mike (Bodyguard claim)

Town Support - Spartan (Mayor)

Town Support - omgitshim (Transporter)

Town Investigative - a_Ferk (Sheriff)

Town Investigative - Mr_Hatter (Tracker)

Town Killing - Enorama (Veteran)

Random Town - jhatty8 (Spy)

Random Town - solas (Lookout claim)

Random Town - Proto (Vigilante claim)

Random Town - DoktorFunk (Doctor claim) *Not Possible*

If Devise is the GA, we lynch solas tomorrow.

He's the only one that isn't confirmed on this list, in my eyes. Lookout is an easy role to fake as well.

18 minutes ago, a_Ferk said:

If Devise is the GA, we lynch solas tomorrow.

He's the only one that isn't confirmed on this list, in my eyes. Lookout is an easy role to fake as well.

I was thinking that too.

Eno had no cc on his Vet claim.

You were attacked by the Jugg.

Proto and Funk were both jailed during Jugg attacks.

Berocka's trap saw you investigate on Penny on N2 iirc, so he would be confirmed.

I'm confirmed as Jailor.

That's 6/8

Devise and solas are fishy.

For the record, I won't jail anyone tonight. Wouldn't want to take the risk that someone kills both my jailee and me now that it has unstoppable attacks.

1 minute ago, McWolf said:

For the record, I won't jail anyone tonight. Wouldn't want to take the risk that someone kills both my jailee and me now that it has unstoppable attacks.

This can't happen. According to the wiki, if the Juggernaut attacks the man in jail you will be unharmed. 

11 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Oh really? I'll wait on a @GustavMattias confirmation on that.

That changes things.

Yeah, this is under Strategy for the Juggernaut in the wiki:

If anyone important is jailed when you have an Unstoppable Attack available, attack them. Your attack will go through the jail cell and kill the prisoner.  The Jailor will be unharmed, though.

3 minutes ago, a_Ferk said:

Yeah, this is under Strategy for the Juggernaut in the wiki:

If anyone important is jailed when you have an Unstoppable Attack available, attack them. Your attack will go through the jail cell and kill the prisoner.  The Jailor will be unharmed, though.

Great. Now that I think of it, I'm not "visiting them at night" like other night actions, so it makes sense that it responds differently.

20 hours ago, Devise said:

I think we should vote Doomsday given how late he was to vote last time. But I'm open to suggestions. I feel like despite my non claim claim people who know whats up should know I'm with you. 

1 minute ago, Proto said:

I feel like Guardian Angel should claim..

Devise left a cryptic message that implied he was the Guardian Angel.

1 minute ago, a_Ferk said:

Devise left a cryptic message that implied he was the Guardian Angel.

or Vigilante, or Investigator, or whatever. Batman could be anything. It could be Juggernaut too, for all I care. He's just playing with us and, at this point of the game, there's no more room for tricks unless you're evil.

4 hours ago, McWolf said:

WHY DOES THE FREAKING GA NOT CLAIM?

I thought I did claim, but I guess you guys don't get synonyms. I literally said the words "I was the silent protector" and that ya'll would know my claim from my action. Then that night A_Ferk was protected.....

But hey vote me out and let the Jugg take another one of you out. Also I wasn't just playing with you. That was days ago now, it turns out if my goal was to keep Ferk alive perhaps keeping things open so people don't know exactly who I am or I am protecting may benefit me....or something. 

Just now, Devise said:

"I was the silent protector"

tbf, that applies to like 5 different roles. Anyway, thanks for telling us haha

DEVISE CLAIMED GUARDIAN ANGEL.

ANYONE WANTS TO COUNTER CLAIM?

If not, @a_Ferk, time to vote solas?

But yeah like...duh I'm the GA. Just tell me who we are voting for, unless of course it's me and then in which case I'll fall on the cross because I don't need to be alive to win anyways being the GA and all. 

Edited by Devise

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

But yeah like...duh I'm the GA. Just tell me who we are voting for, unless of course it's me and then in which case I'll fall on the cross because I don't need to be alive to win anyways being the GA and all. 

If no one counter claims, that pretty much proves you are the GA. That was what I initially thought as well. It didn't make sense to me that someone would fake being town when they are a GA, who no one really wants dead. Makes more sense for a Jugg to fake being town.

We just got to settle on who we vote off, then.

11 minutes ago, McWolf said:

If no one counter claims, that pretty much proves you are the GA. That was what I initially thought as well. It didn't make sense to me that someone would fake being town when they are a GA, who no one really wants dead. Makes more sense for a Jugg to fake being town.

We just got to settle on who we vote off, then.

Aye keep in mind too I'm still new here. But strategy wise it felt like it made more sense for me to be coy in my reveal as it puts more of a mafia target on me. Was hoping to get a wasted night action that didn't happen. Given I'm fully open now though no point in pretending around what I was doing.

16 minutes ago, McWolf said:

If not, @a_Ferk, time to vote solas?

I say yes. I was skeptical of solas this morning, all of the pieces kind of fell into place.

It makes sense for someone that has already claimed a town role to be the Juggernaut, since there's one too many town claims.

UNVOTE DEVISE

VOTE SOLAS