Town of Salem 2: Electric Boogaloo

Gustav

Day 4 has been spicy, but it's come to an end.

A key piece of information that's been put before the town is accepted as fact, and tonight it's @Rayzor_7's turn to accept the fate of Penny.

He doesn't say much, and it's over quickly. A look at his house reveals a whole lot of pizza dough in the fridge...and if that isn't mafia enough, inside that dough is a Tommy gun. He was the MAFIOSO.

Rayzor did not leave a last will.

Let the fourth night begin!

NOTE: I'm starting work at 8 tomorrow, so the next day phase will begin earlier, probably in the 7-7:30 range. I assume everyone is fine with this, but don't pull something weird on me.

It's time for day 5 to begin, and there isn't much gentle waking up for the town.

A yell of "TALLY HO LADS" and the sound of a small cannon from the town jail gets just about everyone awake and out of their houses. The door of the jail opens and out flies the body of @Doomsday. He was the FORGER, and, if it wasn't already clear, he was killed by the JAILOR.

The Tommy gun from Rayzor's house was given to @Mr_Hatter last night as evidence, but it looks like the MAFIA has gotten their hands on it as he's been given the full Tommy gun treatment--and the gun is missing. He was, as he claimed to be, the TRACKER.

The very last person on the town's mind is @omgitshim, who isn't a part of the search party this morning. Heading over to his house, they find that he's been...well, we'll just say "poked" a few times by the poker from his fireplace. He was a TRANSPORTER, who was killed by the JUGGERNAUT.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! All members of the town are present and accounted for, but there's something special about @a_Ferk. He's looking extremely well-rested, and he's in pretty good spirits. Last night, he was protected by the GUARDIAN ANGEL.

List of those alive (10):

Votes needed for lynching today: 6

NOTE: as @a_Ferk was protected by the Guardian Angel last night, he will not be able to be lynched today.

Edited by GustavMattias

Just now, GustavMattias said:

The Tommy gun from Rayzor's house was given to @Mr_Hatter last night as evidence, but it looks like the MAFIA has gotten their hands on it as he's been given the full Tommy gun treatment--and the gun is missing. He was, as he claimed to be, the SPY.

Hatter claimed Tracker, though.

ALSO, a death note from the Jailor...

Spoiler

He claimed Lookout.
N1 Penny - nothing

N2 Ricer - jailed

N3 Devise - nothing

Now, I don't know for sure if a_Ferk is town, but omg has his back and you'd have to spiral down in conspiracy theories to argue omg isn't a confirmed townie. a_Ferk claimed he visited Devise on N3 and, as the sheriff, saw him as innocent. That means one of Doom or a_Ferk is lying and, seeing how Doom had the 9th vote against Rayzor yesterday, while we needed 8, I choose to believe he is fishy.

If I'm wrong, we need to find out what role a_Ferk is, because that means he is lying. I don't see any way both of them are saying the truth. More on that and on said conspiracy theories tomorrow, when we see what role Doom actually is.

AND last will time:

Doomsday: none

Hatter:

Spoiler

Hatter, the Tracker

Night One: omgitshim, but jailed instead. Attacked, but saved because jailed

Night Two: penny (did not visit anyone)

Night Three: Rayzor (visit jhatty)

Night Four: Doom ()

omg:

Spoiler

omgitshim as Jason Statham

N1: Myself & Ricer13

N2: Myself & Spartan

N3: hatty & A_ferk

N4: Mike & DoktorFunk

JAILOR - McWolf

TP - BG claim (Mike)

TP - Trapper claim (berocka)

TS - Transporter (omg)

TS - Mayor (spartan)

TI - Tracker (hatter)

TI - Spy (jhatty)

TK - Vet (eno)

RT - Sheriff (furk)

RT - LO claim (solas)
RT - Batman claim (Devise)

GF

MAF - Rayzor

RM - Consort (nyko)

RM - Consig (ccup)

RM

NE - Exe (penny)

RN - Jugg

ANY

Doomsday, DoktorFunk, Proto probably our last 3 evils.

Quick thoughts:

5th Mafia was a Forger. But looking back, I don't think he has forged the wills or any of the first two mafia kills.

In jail last night, I asked Doom who he thought could be the town enemies. He was really trying to push me to belive Proto was the Juggernaut. That being said, Proto can't be the Juggernaut because he was jailed N3 and there was a Jugg kill. And if anything, Doom would not push Proto as a potential suspect if he was a fellow Mafia. That clears him for me.

With the death of the last non-godfather mafia role and reveal of the random role, my role is now useless for investigation. The Juggernaut and Godfather will both appear innocent.

I'm not going to visit anyone from now on because there's no point. 

3 hours ago, McWolf said:

Quick thoughts:

5th Mafia was a Forger. But looking back, I don't think he has forged the wills or any of the first two mafia kills.

In jail last night, I asked Doom who he thought could be the town enemies. He was really trying to push me to belive Proto was the Juggernaut. That being said, Proto can't be the Juggernaut because he was jailed N3 and there was a Jugg kill. And if anything, Doom would not push Proto as a potential suspect if he was a fellow Mafia. That clears him for me.

Good call on jailing/killing Doomsday.

I think it could still theoretically be possible that Proto is the GF, Doom could've known he was going to be executed and figured that Proto would be cleared if he made a claim that could be easily disproved.  Obviously it's not nearly enough to act on so I'm not suggesting we do anything yet, but I don't necessarily think he should be 100% cleared.  What did he claim when you jailed him?

9 minutes ago, solas said:

Good call on jailing/killing Doomsday.

I think it could still theoretically be possible that Proto is the GF, Doom could've known he was going to be executed and figured that Proto would be cleared if he made a claim that could be easily disproved.  Obviously it's not nearly enough to act on so I'm not suggesting we do anything yet, but I don't necessarily think he should be 100% cleared.  What did he claim when you jailed him?

I tried to not jump in, telling him I'd execute him straight from the start. It felt more like he really was trying to make someone else take the fall. He claimed Lookout, saying he looked at them:

4 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

He claimed Lookout.
N1 Penny - nothing

N2 Ricer - jailed

N3 Devise - nothing

He would have seen Ferk at Devise on N3, so that was the point where I decided I was jailing him.

What did you see, last night, @solas? You might be our last TI.

Just now, McWolf said:

I tried to not jump in, telling him I'd execute him straight from the start. It felt more like he really was trying to make someone else take the fall. He claimed Lookout, saying he looked at them:

He would have seen Ferk at Devise on N3, so that was the point where I decided I was jailing him.

What did you see, last night, @solas? You might be our last TI.

Fair enough.

I watched you, Mike visited you (which makes sense since he's the bodyguard).

2 minutes ago, solas said:

Fair enough.

I watched you, Mike visited you (which makes sense since he's the bodyguard).

Sounds fair. Something @Mike can confirm?

While I'm tagging people, I'm curious to see what @Berocka's traps might have gotten for us.

9 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Cool, what have you done every night so far?

N1. Healed Mike

N2. Healed Hatter

N3. Forgot to do something 

N4. Healed Mike

Mostly dont know what to do and I'm bad at guessing who's gonna be killed

I think we should vote Doomsday given how late he was to vote last time. But I'm open to suggestions. I feel like despite my non claim claim people who know whats up should know I'm with you. 

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

I think we should vote Doomsday given how late he was to vote last time. But I'm open to suggestions. I feel like despite my non claim claim people who know whats up should know I'm with you. 

I mean he’s dead already so that would be pretty hard to do :P

Just now, solas said:

I mean he’s dead already so that would be pretty hard to do :P

Bah apologies. I read that earlier this morning after I got up due to some random dogs barking outside and I couldn't recall if he was dead or not. He was brought up yesterday as a candidate so that is where my head was still at.