Town of Salem #3

Gustav

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

I'm sorry, but I'm just trying to be logical here. A spy typically claims early in the game to avoid situations like this. On top of that, you only claimed spy and posted a will after someone else claimed spy and posted a will. From my experience, there's a problem here and I'm inclined to side with the person who claimed first and isn't getting extremely defensive about it.

First time playing spy, second time ever playing. It’s fine, everyone can lynch me and you’ll see I wasn’t full of shit haha. Then once that happens the focus will be turned right around on to the actually liar 

Just now, Ricer13 said:

First time playing spy, second time ever playing. It’s fine, everyone can lynch me and you’ll see I wasn’t full of shit haha. Then once that happens the focus will be turned right around on to the actually liar 

Exactly what an Exe would say.

6 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Exactly what an Exe would say.

please, get all your votes because if I get lynched and everyone finds out I’m the spy then everyone now knows you’re lying and two more players who are your mafia members. You didn’t play this very smart and I’m still a newbie and figured your BS out ?

46 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Vet's confirmed so as long as there's no cc you're confirmed now.

Since there's no longer real info I was waiting for though, Vote Alex Bridges

N1: B: ContinentalCup036; MV: Spartan x2, Mr_Hatter, Enorama

N2: B: Mike; MV: a_Ferk x2, Doomsday, Enorama

I'm Spy, Alex called out Eno specifically for being too quiet (even though there's a few people who haven't said anything). Eno was visited both nights by Mafia so either he's been Blackmailed all game or they have been trying to Frame him.

The two visits on Spartan and Ferk are interesting since they weren't the kill, maybe a Consig + Disguiser duo trying to find a good target to fake?

Can you explain your short hand on will I dont understand the B MV stuff x2 and etc

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

Can you explain your short hand on will I dont understand the B MV stuff x2 and etc

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

B - bugged

MV - mafia visited

x2 means two members of mafia visited that person

^That

Just now, Spartan said:

You went from cc'ing spy to voting yourself up, yet i'm the one acting suspicious.

I am voting myself to prove a point. When I die it’ll be proven that I am the spy and the town will know who 3 mafia members are. You guy can Think this is a bluff all you want but the clocks ticking down and when I die you’ll be shown for the frauds you guys are ?

27 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

This stuck in my mind, and I remembered this from the Jester Wiki page:

"If you act inexperienced, you can ask for help on some aspect of the game that makes you appear to be an evil role."

edit: accidentally hit submit early, my bad

Edited by Spartan

Nothing happened last night on my end. No transports or jailing.

That's what Ricer said on PG 2 for N1 before claiming spy.  Then he said in his formal claim after OMG claim that he saw 2 mafia move.

continental cup mr eaglesfan on PG3 said he had a mafia person to name but kept quiet then killed devise on accident apparently 

town is confused and disorganized mafia and neutrals are bigger threat to each other than town is to them.

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

is this allowed???? this is the weirdest spy/exe play, could he be a jester now?

Yeah this screams Jester to me. Maybe we just let him be and turn back to Alex? Still susp of him targeting Eno after two Maf visits (and just because it's Eno targeted, I'm susp of Nyko too, who has ALSO been quiet, but that could also be Maf knowing Nyko targets him).

Funny how the two mafia members are constantly trying to go after me yet no one else thinks I’m suspicious at all. It must be because I caught them and are now back pedalling like crazy. 

So you bugged continental and me

2 members of mafia visited spartan and fork

What's last 2 names after for?

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

Yeah this screams Jester to me. Maybe we just let him be and turn back to Alex? Still susp of him targeting Eno after two Maf visits (and just because it's Eno targeted, I'm susp of Nyko too, who has ALSO been quiet, but that could also be Maf knowing Nyko targets him).

Perfect ?

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Nothing happened last night on my end. No transports or jailing.

That's what Ricer said on PG 2 for N1 before claiming spy.  Then he said in his formal claim after OMG claim that he saw 2 mafia move.

continental cup mr eaglesfan on PG3 said he had a mafia person to name but kept quiet then killed devise on accident apparently 

town is confused and disorganized mafia and neutrals are bigger threat to each other than town is to them.

Just now, omgitshim said:

Problem which I now see, and this also may be overthinking on my end, but he pulled a tactic straight out of the Jester book. Mike caught something which I didn't since I'm not very good at going through forum threads, but I'm inclined to think that Ricer may be an evil trying to frame himself as Jester. I'm going to keep my vote on Ricer and let the lynch determine how we continue to play this.

Just now, Ricer13 said:

Funny how the two mafia members are constantly trying to go after me yet no one else thinks I’m suspicious at all. It must be because I caught them and are now back pedalling like crazy. 

Also not sure how we're backpedalling when we've been relatively consistent in our statements, while you've been bouncing all over the place.

Just now, Mike said:

They were also visited.

Night 1, Spartan was visited by two Mafia, Hatter and Eno visited by one each.

Night 2, Ferk was visited by two Mafia, Doomsday and Eno visited by one each.

Just now, Mike said:

All names after the "MV" are who was visited by mafia. So on N1, me, hatter and Eno were visited.

Actually @Mike this is what I saw

N1 -

You did not see anyone target Devise last night.

A member of the mafia visited Mr_Hatter last night.

A member of the mafia visited Enorama last night.

N2 -

You did not see anyone target Blade last night.

A member of the mafia visited Doomsday last night

neither ferk or spartan were visited. Omgitshim has thrown there names in to make them seem innocent. But all three are mafia members.

On 4/25/2020 at 12:35 PM, Ricer13 said:

Nothing happened last night on my end. No transports or jailing. 

But why didn't you reveal who maf visited here if you're spy? Why were you talking about transporting or jailing?