Town of Salem #3

Gustav

2 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

I was attacked and healed last night.

N3: B: DoktorFunk; MV: a_Ferk, omgitshim, Enorama, BladeMaiden

Seems odd that Maf would attack you when you're getting thrown up as suspicious, I guess they really are afraid of you.

Also GF jailed + four visits means 5 total mafia, right? No way for someone to have visited two people at the same time?

7 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Seems odd that Maf would attack you when you're getting thrown up as suspicious, I guess they really are afraid of you.

Also GF jailed + four visits means 5 total mafia, right? No way for someone to have visited two people at the same time?

Maybe the Disguiser visited me and I got attacked by someone else (a rogue vigi who bought into Maf lies?)

I would be told if multiple Mafia visit the same target.

11 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Maybe the Disguiser visited me and I got attacked by someone else (a rogue vigi who bought into Maf lies?)

I would be told if multiple Mafia visit the same target.

All I am going to say is that Eno looks mighty suspicious from where I stand, and that is all I am saying for now.

4 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

All I am going to say is that Eno looks mighty suspicious from where I stand, and that is all I am saying for now.

Well yeah, Mafia has probably been framing him every night.

Voting up one of omg or Ricer is 100% the smarter play today since their spy wills were so different. I'm more inclined to believe OMG since having only a single mafia visit out of four people seems insane. I will assume I was visited by either the Disguiser, the Consigliere, or the Framer, because I got no other message.

11 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

eno was visited in both "spies"

Doesn't mean anything that I was visited in both because we know one has to by lying since they weren't identical.

VOTE RICER

4 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Voting up one of omg or Ricer is 100% the smarter play today since their spy wills were so different. I'm more inclined to believe OMG since having only a single mafia visit out of four people seems insane. I will assume I was visited by either the Disguiser, the Consigliere, or the Framer, because I got no other message.

Doesn't mean anything that I was visited in both because we know one has to by lying since they weren't identical.

VOTE RICER

Were you attacked yesterday? Ricer's spy results imply you would have been the only target of a mafia. I figure it would have been the mafioso attacking.

Unless the whole Mafia is sleeping through their actions...

VOTE RICER

23 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Were you attacked yesterday? Ricer's spy results imply you would have been the only target of a mafia. I figure it would have been the mafioso attacking.

Unless the whole Mafia is sleeping through their actions...

VOTE RICER

bump this question ^

VOTE RICER