Town of Salem #3

Gustav

Okay so, I just saw this. I used my 50% chance to do trapper again as I am still trying to learn the game that I thought getting the same role would help. I put the trap at Dok's house and Barzal visited him. I will be building another trap tonight then placing it tomorrow night.

3 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Okay so, I just saw this. I used my 50% chance to do trapper again as I am still trying to learn the game that I thought getting the same role would help. I put the trap at Dok's house and Barzal visited him. I will be building another trap tonight then placing it tomorrow night.

why put it there?

Vote tracker:

Berocka - 6 (omg, Spartan, a_Ferk, BarzalGoat, Continentalcup036, Mike)

BarzalGoat - 3 (McWolf, DoktorFunk, Nyko)

omg - 1 (Ricer)

Votes needed for lynching: 10

Edit: I get to edit posts in this thread because I'm cool

Edited by GustavMattias

3 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Jailor came out yesterday and asked for protection.

Yeah I missed that as I was pretty busy on the weekend and just made a quick decision, if that looks to suspicious then I am sorry.

smh my head

Vote tracker:

Berocka - 7 (omg, Spartan, a_Ferk, BarzalGoat, Continentalcup036, Mike, McWolf)

BarzalGoat - 2 (DoktorFunk, Nyko)

omg - 1 (Ricer)

Votes needed for lynching: 10

It's the end of the day, and the end-of-the-day proceedings are delayed by @McWolf making the Grand Poobah do this:

Spoiler

e0w2UI7.jpg

Anyway, a whole bunch of people get yelled at today, first Ricer, then Barzy, then Berocka, with the odd Nyko and omg thrown in the mix. But amid all the commotion, nothing really happens. Nobody dies! 

Let Night 3 begin!

List of those alive:

Just now, BarzalGoat said:

I honestly think we're fighting amonst townspeople for no good reason.... mafia probably is some other lurker.... That being said what would Berocka visiting DoktorFunk prove? 

Could be a TI seeing what DoktorFunk was (he was quiet until today), or it could be a Plaguebearer or even Arsonist spreading their stuff around.

The sun rises on the fourth day. The town emerges from their houses, but the door to the jail remains shut, for the time being.

It's pretty quiet, quiet enough to hear the sudden "YEET" coming from inside, and certainly quiet enough to hear the gunshots that follow. The body of @Proto is then tossed out the door. Obviously executed by the JAILOR, he was the GODFATHER.

Across town, @ContinentalCup036 is missing. He's been given half of what Doomsday was given the night before--only the throat-slitting part. He was attacked by a SERIAL KILLER, and he was the VETERAN.

Neither victim left a last will.

What happens today? Has anyone found anything? Will the tables turn for the town?

List of those alive (16)

Votes needed for lynching today: 9