Town of Salem #3

Gustav

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Problem which I now see, and this also may be overthinking on my end, but he pulled a tactic straight out of the Jester book. Mike caught something which I didn't since I'm not very good at going through forum threads, but I'm inclined to think that Ricer may be an evil trying to frame himself as Jester. I'm going to keep my vote on Ricer and let the lynch determine how we continue to play this.

Also not sure how we're backpedalling when we've been relatively consistent in our statements, while you've been bouncing all over the place.

I haven’t bounced at all? My vote is the only thing that’s changed. My story has been consistent the entire time. 

Just now, Spartan said:

But why didn't you reveal who maf visited here if you're spy? Why were you talking about transporting or jailing?

Because prior to this it was asked by town members is anyone was transported or jailed and I wasn’t. I also didn’t want to reveal myself as spy because I didn’t want to be a target. OMG also didn’t claim N1 and he put falsified information when he claimed.

Just now, Ricer13 said:

I haven’t bounced at all? My vote is the only thing that’s changed. My story has been consistent the entire time. 

No innocent votes for themselves. Obviously this is just going to be a circular argument here so I'm done with this topic. We have votes on Ricer, let's just keep applying the pressure and find out the truth. If I'm wrong, I'll suck it up, but from my extensive experience, Ricer is not acting like the real spy, but like an evil pretending to be spy or jest.

Just now, Spartan said:

No innocent votes for themselves. Obviously this is just going to be a circular argument here so I'm done with this topic. We have votes on Ricer, let's just keep applying the pressure and find out the truth. If I'm wrong, I'll suck it up, but from my extensive experience, Ricer is not acting like the real spy, but like an evil pretending to be spy or jest.

I promise you’ll “suck it up” lol 

I also am claiming right now that @omgitshim, @Spartan and @a_Ferk are all mafia. @Mikeyou should jail one of them tonight. We need protection on mike tonight. 

OMG proved in game 1 to be a solid player so hes either the town hero and right about all mafia or hes super villan and will make sure we all die. Everyone seems super sketchy to me and no one seems genuine 

What omg is doing is incredibly smart. Saying he’s the spy to protect himself and then saying the mafia visited aFerk and Spartan to protect them. 

However, he didn’t take into consideration that the actually spy (me) would call him out. 

The cards will unfold themselves soon enough and I will be right.

Just now, omgitshim said:

Ricer, Alex, probably Nyko, that's 3 right there, and we confirm Eno, Spartan, and Ferk as non-Mafia (though they could still be Neutral).

@Alex Bridges @Nykonax got a claim boys?

@Alex Bridges and @Nykonax don’t claim anything. They will target you if they find out your importance.

3 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

Wait... Eno hasn’t said a single thing in this thread since it started.. but suspicious if you ask me.

I'm always hit or miss on the weekends. I'm not TI, and my night actions are currently irrelevant to the town, so don't worry about me for now.

spy is like the most common mafia claim, so one of omg or ricer is probably mafia. Or one of them is jester.

[Number of players - number of mafia in the game]

0 - 5 players : 1 Mafia or Coven

7 - 9 players: 2 Mafia or Coven

12 - 15 players: 3 Mafia or Coven

16 - 19 players: 4 Mafia or Coven

20 - 24 players: 5 Mafia or Coven

25 - 29 players: 3 Mafia and 3 Coven

30+ players: 4 Mafia and 4 Coven

we have 22 players, omg has 4 people moving which makes sense assuming gf and mafioso are 2 of the mafia roles, and ricer only has 1-2. I think OMG's will makes more sense, ricer's will being so bad makes me think he's jester and saw a cc claim come up to try and get himself hung. If ricer's was mafia he'd have more people moving i'd think, unless mafia is just playing really safe.

tldr omg spy/mafia ricer jester

Just now, Ricer13 said:

Hey that’s copy and pasted from what Gustav sent me each night so don’t diss him like that lol

i mean bad in the sense that it's like 1 or 2 people and not the 3-4 that you'd expect, it's not a good fake.

3 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Atleast if the Jailor executes me then I couldn’t win if I’m the Jester right?

yeah

Just now, Nykonax said:

i mean bad in the sense that it's like 1 or 2 people and not the 3-4 that you'd expect, it's not a good fake.

yeah

Perfect so this will prove my innocence and give you three mafia members in one go. @mike take me and kill me. If I am a jester then I lose but I’m not so this will prove I’m the spy and show that OMG is lying. TP needs to protect mike tho so we can complete this. Omg, ferk and spartan will all be revealed as mafia 

1 hour ago, omgitshim said:

Exactly what an Exe would say.

your the one accusing everybody here, you’ve accused me, mike, and krice, your the one trying to hide here. VOTED OMGITSHIM (sorry I don’t know how to do the red thing)

32 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Perfect so this will prove my innocence and give you three mafia members in one go. @mike take me and kill me. If I am a jester then I lose but I’m not so this will prove I’m the spy and show that OMG is lying. TP needs to protect mike tho so we can complete this. Omg, ferk and spartan will all be revealed as mafia 

This is a good idea Ricer, keep in mind i’ve never played this before, but from common sense, and from what i’ve picked up, this sounds pretty good lol.