Town of Salem #3

Gustav

I'm going to tend to believe OMG here and not Ricer.  Spartan told me to jail OMG at the start of this so it was either or a good coverup reaction or he also wasn't sure if Ricer or OMG was spy.  Hanging them or any of the other middling players mentioned won't do anything for us really since we don't know who is really telling truth or lying.  I say we let Ferks/spartan/enorama/nyko/ricer/omg off hook right now for today and see what night turns up.  In turn we vote for one of the others who haven't been helpful either way good or bad.

We should hang Alex/LastOne/Proto/Joe/Barzal/Twists  one of them.  I say if Ferks/Spartan/Enorama/Ricer/OMG can't join in to a lynch of one of these then they are definitely part of the problem.

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

We should hang Alex/LastOne/Proto/Joe/Barzal/Twists  one of them.  I say if Ferks/Spartan/Enorama/Ricer/OMG can't join in to a lynch of one of these then they are definitely part of the problem.

VOTE @BarzalGoat

Let's get it going.

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

I'm going to tend to believe OMG here and not Ricer.  Spartan told me to jail OMG at the start of this so it was either or a good coverup reaction or he also wasn't sure if Ricer or OMG was spy.  Hanging them or any of the other middling players mentioned won't do anything for us really since we don't know who is really telling truth or lying.  I say we let Ferks/spartan/enorama/nyko/ricer/omg off hook right now for today and see what night turns up.  In turn we vote for one of the others who haven't been helpful either way good or bad.

I don't recall asking you to jail OMG, but I wasn't sure who was spy between him and Ricer before now. After the way this afternoon has gone, and the way both have revealed and presented their information, I'm inclined to believe OMG is spy and that Ricer needs to be jailed and executed since he doesn't seem to be good at all, and more likely evil pretending to be Jester or simply the Jester. He's erratic in his actions and simply isn't being helpful. His will, as Nyko mentioned, only has limited mafia visits even though there are more mafia members than he's stated.

I would be down to push one of those other folks you mentioned @Mike, just tell me who to vote for.

Just now, Mike said:

This part

Problem is that I don't believe Ricer is spy unfortunately. It's up to you who you decide to jail, but OMG has been consistent with his will and stance, while Ricer has fluctuated and even voted himself at one point. I think we need to get some clarification.

Killing me in jail is not beneficial to me at all so why would I ask you to do it? I can’t win from it but I can help the town win because it’ll line up 3 mafia members for you guys 

Just now, Ricer13 said:

@MikeI then no you really need to consider taking myself or OMG. If you kill either one of us you’ll have your answer

If you dont join town in helping with what we choose I already have my answer.

Just now, Mike said:

If you dont join town in helping with what we choose I already have my answer.

My vote is for an actual mafia member though. We know nothing about barzalgoat yet.

21 minutes ago, Mike said:

You said you knew who a mafia was on D2 or thought you did but haven't revealed.  If you are vet how could you have a guess already?

I was trying to vet bait the mafia into attacking me while I alerted

Edited by ContinentalCup036

45 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Killing me in jail is not beneficial to me at all so why would I ask you to do it? I can’t win from it but I can help the town win because it’ll line up 3 mafia members for you guys 

omg being mafia wouldnt prove that whoever was on his will is nor mafia nor town. It would be way too suspicious if he was only protecting mafia and only dissing town.

Just now, McWolf said:

omg being mafia wouldnt prove that whoever was on his will is nor mafia nor town. It would be way too suspicious if he was only protecting mafia and only dissing town.

if omg even is mafia that is. I'm still iffy about Ricer too and basically one of the two is lying.

14 minutes ago, McWolf said:

He put aferk and spartan on there. When I got my info from Gus in the morning it didn’t have either of those guys. Enorama was also only visited day 1. I think it confirms it 100% and also spartan jumped on OMGs side real quick to make me out to be the bad guy. 

12 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

He put aferk and spartan on there. When I got my info from Gus in the morning it didn’t have either of those guys. Enorama was also only visited day 1. I think it confirms it 100% and also spartan jumped on OMGs side real quick to make me out to be the bad guy. 

You still don't understand what I said. OMG was the first spy claim, and our only spy claim, until you jumped on and posted something different. It was a late claim on both of your parts, which is sketchy in both directions. On top of that, OMG's will actually has multiple maf visits whereas yours only has one or two visits per night, which doesn't make much sense for a game with multiple mafia members. Is he sketchy? Absolutely. Could I swing either way? Also yes. But you're being a lot more defensive and stubborn to go with the town which is why I do not trust you at all.

Just a note that I probably should have made clear at the beginning: DON'T EDIT YOUR POSTS. I'm not saying anyone has done this (and if they have, I wouldn't know; I've been at work all day), but it can be used to mess with votes and evidence. If you say something, you should be held accountable for it, no matter whose side you're on.