Town of Salem #3

Gustav

44 minutes ago, Spartan said:

You still don't understand what I said. OMG was the first spy claim, and our only spy claim, until you jumped on and posted something different. It was a late claim on both of your parts, which is sketchy in both directions. On top of that, OMG's will actually has multiple maf visits whereas yours only has one or two visits per night, which doesn't make much sense for a game with multiple mafia members. Is he sketchy? Absolutely. Could I swing either way? Also yes. But you're being a lot more defensive and stubborn to go with the town which is why I do not trust you at all.

I’m defensive because I am the spy. Once it finally comes out that I am then everyone can look back and say “damn should have listened to that guy.” All good though 

12 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Hi I'm town investigative and on night 3 I tracked Berocka and he saw DoctorFunk!
Don't kill me !

2 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

What about it? I tracked you night 1 and you didn't get visited.... 

You claimed two different roles here. Are you Tracker or Lookout? If you're Tracker then you saw Mike visit no one N1 (which is accurate since he's Jailor) and Berocka visit DoctorFunk N3 (what did you do N2?) If you are Lookout, then you saw Berocka get visited by DoctorFunk, which if he is Psychic, is impossible.

Just now, omgitshim said:

You claimed two different roles here. Are you Tracker or Lookout? If you're Tracker then you saw Mike visit no one N1 (which is accurate since he's Jailor) and Berocka visit DoctorFunk N3 (what did you do N2?) If you are Lookout, then you saw Berocka get visited by DoctorFunk, which if he is Psychic, is impossible.

Tracker is town investigative. I'm not lookout. I overslept night 2 and forgot to visit someone :(. I saw Berocka get visited by DoctorFunk N3.

Just now, BarzalGoat said:

Tracker is town investigative. I'm not lookout. I overslept night 2 and forgot to visit someone :(. I saw Berocka get visited by DoctorFunk N3.

You targetted DoctorFunk and he went to Berocka?

Then DoctorFunk is not Psychic.

Ok I'm sorry let me be more precise @omgitshim

I tracked Berocka, and he was visited by DoktorFunk .... I'm sorry i'm on a phone call with my mom while playing ToS, too much multitasking

Ok so you have it backwards. You tracked Berocka, so Berocka visited DoktorFunk.

So it's @Berocka we push now.

Unvote Barzal

Vote Berocka

Ok I'm sorry let me be more precise @omgitshim

I tracked Berocka, and he was visited by DoktorFunk .... I'm sorry i'm on a phone call with my mom while playing ToS, too much multitasking

I'm not that familiar with tracker since it's an expansion role, but this sounds like you're a lookout and were on Berocka. Are you saying that DoctorFunk visited Berocka for sure? Or that Berocka visited DoctorFunk?

@Mike if I recall, Berocka's time zone is unfavorable for us and he might not be able to respond soon enough for us to act appropriately. Do we want to keep pushing him now to find out why he was at Funk's, or should we throw up another name to get info out of?

I dont know I'm still really new to this game and we've had a terrible start contributing with no support from people of town.  We shall likely fall again tonight leaving mafia and neutral to fight each other.