Miami Marauders Press Conference

bigAL

On 5/9/2021 at 10:35 AM, tinafrombobsburgers said:

Miami Mararuders Season Ending Press Conference for week ending 5/16/21:

1. We are the champions!!! What an accomplishment!? What was something that surprised you these playoffs?

2. if you could sum up this entire season in one word what would it be? 

3. Who is your playoff MVP? 

4. A lot of Marauders are graduating this off season! Are the players and fans okay with a little retool? 

get to know you questions:

5. What’s on thing you can’t live without?

6. how are you spending your Mother’s Day?!

1. Sweeping the number one team for sure, right games but we got it done!

2. Dominance, it was a lot of fun to turn things around second half of the season and come out on top.

3. Noah Mashford for sure!

4. Ready or not here it comes, you guys will be fine!

5. Pizza!

6. Quietly

Miami Marauders Press conference for week ending 5/23/21: 

1. How does it feel to be drafted by Miami?! If already a marauder how did you enjoy our draft?!

2. What do you expect from your player on and off the ice this season?

3. How well do you feel our team will perform this season?!

4. After winning the Founders Cup Miami is going into a retool and building up the cupboards! Do you want to be apart of the next championship run in Miami??

get to know your questions:

5. Favourite NHL team? 

6. Least favourite food?

Guest Noxalpha
8 hours ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

1. How does it feel to be drafted by Miami?! If already a marauder how did you enjoy our draft?!

4. After winning the Founders Cup Miami is going into a retool and building up the cupboards! Do you want to be apart of the next championship run in Miami??

5. Favourite NHL team? 

6. Least favourite food?

1-I am occupied a lot these days so I didn’t follow the draft but I’m pretty sure we selected good players going to help the team a lot like we always did

2-I want him to work on his defensive play and I also want him to push on the attack, I also want him to be there for the new guys and help them develop themselves as fast as they can

3-I think we can do well if we work as a team and if we stay strong

4-I would love to be part of the next championship run but I’ll probably go up in the vhl since then, but if I can help the team to win that’s what I’ll do 

5-Montreal Canadians 

6-I don’t have one

13 hours ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

I'm happy to be drafted to Miami as the gm was the gm of the team my old player got drafted by in the dispersal draft in s70.

I expect a breakout season with 80-90 points.

I think the team will perform well maybe not as good as before due to players graduating.

Yea if I don't graduate before next season.

5. Favourite NHL team? 
My favorite NHL team as you can tell is the Winnipeg Jets.

6. Least favourite food?

My least favorite food has to be oysters or calamari.

22 hours ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

5. Favourite NHL team? 

6. Least favourite food?

1. pretty dope draft, taking markov was questionable but yall might turn out ok

2. i expect him to fuck shit up

3. were not losing a single game

4. 100% fam, yall goin back to back fck that retooling bullshit les get it

5. not the bruins

6. tomatos, they just aint it idek

Miami Marauders Press Conference for week ending 5/30/21:

1. 13 games into the season who has been our most valuable player? 

2. The team only has three wins to this point and are bound to have many changes as the youth movement happens! How excited are you to be the next big core in Miami? 

3. Captain Markov is leading the team in points with 22 in 13 games! Is he the right man for the job going forward?

4. What do you want to achieve this season on and off the ice?

5. Favourite flavour of Ice Cream?

6. If you won 1,000,000 today what is the first thing you’re buying?

50 minutes ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

Miami Marauders Press Conference for week ending 5/30/21:

I don't want to list myself as the most valuable player as I think everyone on the team is of equal importance to the result of games.

2. The team only has three wins to this point and are bound to have many changes as the youth movement happens! How excited are you to be the next big core in Miami? 
I'm pretty excited and I'm hoping to be part of the team next season when we make a run for another championship.

3. Captain Markov is leading the team in points with 22 in 13 games! Is he the right man for the job going forward?

I don't want to flatter myself but I think I am the right man going forward. My goal scoring is at an elite level and good enough for 2nd in the entire M.

This season I would like to get 60-70 goals and over 100 points. I think it's entirely possible that I do hit these milestones and I'm excited to see what happens.

5. Favourite flavour of Ice Cream?

My favorite flavor of ice cream is either smarties (Canadian m&ms) or Reeses flavor. 

6. If you won 1,000,000 today what is the first thing you’re buying?

If I won $1,000,000 dollars I would be conservative with my money and live an ordinary life so that I would be 100% set for life.

PP: Without a doubt, Mikey Markov. The guy is one of the biggest offensive threats in the league, and is the only reason I've personally had any offensive success.

PP: It's pretty good I guess! Without the pressure to win I don't feel too much pressure to perform that great this season, which is nice because this is my first full season ever playing competitive hockey, so I'm still learning lots...

PP: Yeah, he absolutely had my vote! I really hope he can stay down with us next season to carry us to a Founder's victory.

PP: I just want to continue to learn how to actually play hockey. Jardy just says to keep feeding the forwards, so I guess getting assists are good. He also wants me to dive in front of as many pucks as I can, of which there have been plenty of opportunities to do so. I guess I'm learning?

17 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

PP: Without a doubt, Mikey Markov. The guy is one of the biggest offensive threats in the league, and is the only reason I've personally had any offensive success.

PP: It's pretty good I guess! Without the pressure to win I don't feel too much pressure to perform that great this season, which is nice because this is my first full season ever playing competitive hockey, so I'm still learning lots...

PP: Yeah, he absolutely had my vote! I really hope he can stay down with us next season to carry us to a Founder's victory.

PP: I just want to continue to learn how to actually play hockey. Jardy just says to keep feeding the forwards, so I guess getting assists are good. He also wants me to dive in front of as many pucks as I can, of which there have been plenty of opportunities to do so. I guess I'm learning?

Don’t forget to fill out the full 6 questions!!! Want you to get approved for 2 tpe! 

Miami Marauders Press Conference for week ending 6/6/21: 

1. With Miami sitting at 4-20-0 this season and dead last in the VHLM standings, what motivates you to help this team grow for the rest of this season? 

2. Our captain Mikey Markov leads the team in points with 30 in 24 games, what is your prediction on how many points he finishes with?

3. How big of an impact will new comer Jeremy D have on and off the ice? 

4. What can you do personally to help make the Miami locker room fun and interactive with lots of new faces soon to join the team? 

5. What is the first large gathering you will go to when allowed post covid? 

6. Favourite NHL player? 

4 hours ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

Don’t forget to fill out the full 6 questions!!! Want you to get approved for 2 tpe! 

I only needed the 1! And no one needs to get to know me 😜

Edited by JardyB10

10 hours ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

1. With Miami sitting at 4-20-0 this season and dead last in the VHLM standings, what motivates you to help this team grow for the rest of this season? 

2. Our captain Mikey Markov leads the team in points with 30 in 24 games, what is your prediction on how many points he finishes with?

4. What can you do personally to help make the Miami locker room fun and interactive with lots of new faces soon to join the team? 

6. Favourite NHL player? 

1. I motivate myself to help the team! 

2. I don’t know but hope Mikey finishes the season as strong as he can!

3. I think Jeremy D will have a decent impact on the ice and off the ice.

4. I surely think that we can be very talkative .

5. Hopefully an KHL game.

6. Timmy Stü

19 hours ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

I want to score as many goals as I can. As well as be a positive influence in the locker room.

I predict I finish with 80-90 points. More goals than assists that's for sure.

He'll be great in the locker room as well as great at setting me up with the puck.

I can be more active in the chat and help new players.

I'll be trying to seek tickets to a Winnipeg Jets game.

6. Favourite NHL player? 

My favorite NHL players are Mark Scheifele, Nikolaj Ehlers, Kyle Connor, and Connor Hellebuyck.

Miami Marauders Press Conference for week ending 6/13/21: 

1. At the Half way point through the season! Where do you think Miami will finish this season?

2. How confident are you that Miami will be a playoff team next season?

3. Which VHL team drafted you? If undrafted which team would you like to go to if you could decide?

4. Who has been the teams MVP half way through the season!?

get to know you questions.

5. Favourite city you’ve visited?

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

19 minutes ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

1. At the Half way point through the season! Where do you think Miami will finish this season?

3. Which VHL team drafted you? If undrafted which team would you like to go to if you could decide?

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

1. Too early to decide, but I hope as high as we can!

2. Pretty confident because we have many draft picks!

3. The Calgary Wrangelers.

4. Everyone!

5. Miami! 

6. Pancakes

On 6/6/2021 at 12:59 PM, tinafrombobsburgers said:

Our current position likely.

I'm pretty confident I could put the team on my back and have a great run to the playoffs.

I was drafted by the Moscow Menace and I'm pretty happy about it.

I really don't want to say myself but I probably have to honestly.

I haven't visited another city before but I would want to visit New York.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

I'd have to say pancakes because I'm still sick of waffles.

looking like a bottom finish this season

with some new additions its very possible

team doesn't matter to me 

just got signed i dont know

Leicester

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

pancakes

PP: Realistically, either DFL or second last. I'm just not good enough. I'm not the man everyone wants me to be. I truly am Poopy, not Paul. :(

PP: If they trade me, I think the team will improve drastically next season. Even if Markov doesn't return, Stutzle is developing into an elite forward, and there will be a strong influx of players in the off-season. Maybe Miami can get a real defenceman in exchange for me :(

PP: With my performance, I'll probably remain undrafted. Scouts still insist I'll go in the Top 5, and recently the Seattle Bears expressed interest, but I don't know. I guess if I had to choose Davos would be pretty nice, I could go back to playing pond hockey, but with mountains...

PP: Mikey Markov without a question. He's an offensive powerhouse. Though I gotta give credit to Em Em Flex for giving us a chance when he can.

Get to know you questions.

That's tough to say, I've visited a lot o cool cities, and there was much to like about each of them! I'll make my life a little easier and hold the phrasing of this question strictly to CITIES and say one or all of Houston, Singapore, and Bangkok.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

The correct answer is actually French Toast.

Edited by JardyB10

1. At the Half way point through the season! Where do you think Miami will finish this season? Probably last? A bad goalie sure doesn’t help 

2. How confident are you that Miami will be a playoff team next season? Hell ya. Make our reservations right now. That cup is ours 

3. Which VHL team drafted you? If undrafted which team would you like to go to if you could decide? Seattle has a great franchise and foundation. They’ve gotta be number one. Prague or Helsinki would be 2 and 3. I’d be happy in 7 or 8 places. Just a few that I will not go to

4. Who has been the teams MVP half way through the season!? Whoever Bek’s goalie is. Probably has lapped us all 4 or 5 times in tpe 

5. Favourite city you’ve visited? Not really a city, but Banff national park or kananaskis. Most beautiful places on earth 

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Waffles. They just seem fancier

Miami Marauders Press Conference for week ending 6/20/21:

1. With their very impressive starts; how big of pick ups were Barry Bonds Jr. and Bill Nye for Miami? 

2. Who on the team do you think has the most potential in their VHL career? 

3. If you’re in the VHLm again next season what would you want from Miami as an organization to fill your needs and desire to stay?!

4. What is your personal highlight of this season as a Marauder?

get to know you questions 

5. Do you read a lot of books? (If so what is your favourite) 

6. Do you have any tattoos? (How many and if not would you want one) 

1. With their very impressive starts; how big of pick ups were Barry Bonds Jr. and Bill Nye for Miami? 
They played great. I can't wait to join the team and I think we're gonna finish strong.

I hope everybody makes it to the VHL but if I were to pick who would have the best career I'd say it's Poopy Peepants. Great hockey name.

3. If you’re in the VHLM again next season what would you want from Miami as an organization to fill your needs and desire to stay?!

All you gotta do is draft me. That's it.

Getting signed since it's my first day haha.

5. Do you read a lot of books? (If so what is your favorite) 

I don't like to read much as I'm on the move a lot so I listen to podcasts and from time to time I'll listen to audiobooks. I wouldn't say I have a stand alone favorite just yet. I'll try to get back to you on that one.

None, but I'm not completely against it. I doubt I'll get one but don't take my word for it.

PP: They were huge for sure. We haven't been able to win much all season. We still haven't, but they're at least doing their part.

PP: I think Roberts Stutzle @Coldex would be up there for sure. He was drafted pretty late to the Wranglers, who are already pretty solid. He could help that team keep winning and never have to rebuild.

3. If you’re in the VHLM again next season what would you want from Miami as an organization to fill your needs and desire to stay?!

PP: It's warm here so I don't mind staying for any conditions. Maybe we'll win more? That would be cool I guess.

PP: I got a couple of goals so that was pretty exciting. Jardy shook his head disapprovingly though so I don't know...

get to know you questions 

5. Do you read a lot of books? (If so what is your favourite) 

Nope! But I love me some A Song of Ice and Fire

No, but I would like to get some eventually. I would want a nice, dope, expensive one though. Not sure of what.