Miami Marauders Press Conference

bigAL

On 3/28/2021 at 8:38 PM, tinafrombobsburgers said:

Miami Marauders press conference for week ending 4/4/21: 

1. How do you feel about the inconsistency of the Marauders play so far this season?

2. Does Miami make the playoffs? 

3. what do you believe you can do to help improve your player and in turn improve the Marauders? 

4. who do you connect most with on the team? 

get to know you questions?

5. Do you like  banana bread? 

6. Celebrity crush?

1.) Eh, STHS just gonna be that way sometimes.

2.) Yes, and win it all.

3.) I need to get more shots, improve puck handling and skating a bit.

4.) Russel Dixon, but the entire team in general.

5.) I hate bananas, but actually like banana bread.

6.) Oh crap... I actually don't think I have one😂

Miami Marauders Press Conference week ending 4/11/21 :

1. Miami has been on an absolute tear lately! Is this current play sustainable? 

2. Considering where we are in the standings right now. How far do you expect as to go? 

3. Favourite part about being a marauder? 

4. Do you believe we should add a piece before the deadline to help us contend this year? 

5. Would you rather go 4x4ing and have a fire or go lay out on a beach and swim? 

6. Favourite Vegetable? 

1. Definitely. If we believe we can keep it up, I think we can do it.

2. It's going to be tough against the top two teams, but we just need to get to the playoffs and then anything can happen.

3. Team's buzzing now. After missing the playoffs last season, I'm desperate to get there this time round.

4. Not sure tbh, that's above my pay grade.

5. I'm a beach man. 

6. Spinach or broccoli.

Absolutely. This is the fruit of our hard work, I don't see a reason for us to lose our pace.

2. Considering where we are in the standings right now. How far do you expect as to go? 

Top 3 in the Eastern conference, no doubt.

Living in Miami! I've fallen in love with Cuban food.

4. Do you believe we should add a piece before the deadline to help us contend this year? 
A LW would help fill out our forward lines more, I think

5. Would you rather go 4x4ing and have a fire or go lay out on a beach and swim? 

4x4!

6. Favourite Vegetable? 

Definitely carrots, otherwise we wouldn't have carrot cake.

1. Obviously, we can keep this up, it is not like the sim has been favoring us all season, and this is just how we play when our true colors shine!
2. I think at least Top 3 in Eastern Conference, wouldn't be surprised if we get 2nd.
3. I like the activity in the locker room, the community we have build up, and right now, just playing well as the Marauder team feels really good.
4. Uhhh Idrk, but from the person above me says, ig a LW would be good.
5. I think I'd go 4x4ing because I don't really get to do that,and I live next to a beach anyways.

6. I love steamed broccoli, and baby carrots are pretty good.

13 hours ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

6. Favourite Vegetable? 

1. I think I would try to stay optimistic right now, let’s ride it out and see where it goes. A lot of players are getting fired up and it’s nice to see.

2. That depends on consistency in my opinion, if we can keep this momentum going we will do well.

3. I have to say my favourite part is the locker room connectivity of the team. This has been a very active and engaging LR.

4. I’m not too sure, it wouldn’t hurt to gain something, though if we had to trade away an asset to gain something I don’t think it would be worthwhile. We have found something that seems to be working so I think we should ride it out for now.

5. Definitely 4x4 and fire, fires and nature can cleanse the soul.

6. Brussels sprouts hands down

20 hours ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

6. Favourite Vegetable? 

1) Hell yeah.  The new lines are amazing and we will go all the way!

2.) All the way

3.) The people in the lockers are amazing and are great people.

4.) I think we can contend, though another piece would push us over the top.  In the end I fully trust Tina and Rockstar.

5.) Beach, if I can read that is.

6.) Cucumber

On 4/5/2021 at 6:31 AM, tinafrombobsburgers said:

6. Favourite Vegetable? 

1. It definitely is. But it's all up to us as players to continue updating and stay on this level. And I do believe we can definitely keep this up! 

2. As far as our division goes I don't think anyone is beating Mississauga, but I think we should a good second, at least third place team. 

3. Locker room. Maybe I don't talk as much as I expected to talk, but I love reading others' messages and it's lovely to see others interacting with eachother. 

4. I really don't think we need to, especially with how good we've been doing with this line up and everything. Now of course I don't think it could hurt us much but at the moment I'm confident in our roster. 

5. 4x4ing is fun. That's my choice. 

6. I love carrots and cucumbers! 

On 4/4/2021 at 8:31 PM, tinafrombobsburgers said:

6. Favourite Vegetable? 

1. Absolutely. All the lines are clicking in the right ways and we have been unstoppable in the latest games.

2. I’m pretty sure we are second in our division. I want us to be leading our division and soon that will happen. I expect us to win it all, I know our group of guys this season is super strong so I expect us to win it all.

3. My favourite part about being a Marauder is playing in front of such an amazing fan base. The barn can get quite electrifying some times, espiecally during the playoffs.

4. Honestly, with the way we’ve been playing as of late I think we would be solid without one but I wouldn’t be upset if we did add on. It would just add on to the depth that we already have.

5. Probably go lay out on a beach and swim.

6. Broccoli for sure.

Miami Marauders Press Conference for week ending 4/18/21: 

1. Miami is the hottest team in the league right now! Why do you think the team has had this continued success?

2. Which one of your fellow teammates has surprised you this season good or bad? 

3. Can we defeat the Hounds in a 7 game series? 

4. What from our locker-room will you take with you once you are in the VHL? 

5. do you like reality tv shows? If so what’s your fav?

6. biggest fear?

1. I think the guys have worked hard all season, both on-ice and off-ice, and we're getting what we put in.

2. Gotta be Jockesson. The guy has been an absolute beast generating assists from the back end

3. I think so. Why else would we be playing if we didn't think that.

4. Just that even when a season starts poorly, just gotta keep at it and things can turn around.

5. Gotta be Love Island. I can't not watch it.

6. Failure.

1. Miami is the hottest team in the league right now! Why do you think the team has had this continued success?

We always had the pieces to be winners, guess it just took the season to roll out for the chemistry and everything to click!

2. Which one of your fellow teammates has surprised you this season good or bad? 
Trevor Wallace is having a fantastic year. Big jump stats-wise.

Not can, but when? 4, 5, 6, 7 games?

It's been a team effort to get this far. There's been lots of secondary scoring to keep up in the standings, and that comes from the respect and teamwork of everyone. I hope to see that mutual respect when I get to the VHL.

I watch some of those ghost haunting ones, more to laugh at how fake it seems than anything is.

6. biggest fear?

Sharks. Hate them, won't go into open water because of that fear.

1. I think we just kept working hard, got out TPE, got out nice line, and as always with this sim, you need luck, which we have gotten!
2. I think Alexander the Great has been doing amazing, I almost always see him in the 3 Stars of the game, and he helps out our team a lot!.

3. Is that even a question, of course! We have been close before, and we are only improving, only closing down on their lead, no question we can beat them in a 7 game series.

4. Once I get to the VHL, I hope I get the teamwork, the helpfulness, the respect we have for each other, but most of all, to have the fun we have in our locker room.

5. I don't like reality TV shows, prob because I don't really watch TV.

6. My biggest fear is really my own brain, for some reason, it just memorizes things from years and years ago, usually things that are creepy and I just don't want to remember, but I just do.

12 hours ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

6. biggest fear?

1. We have been working hard all season to be the best we can be. Everyone single one of us has contributed on the score sheet and we are all working super hard on and off the ice. 

2. I would have to say Jockesson. He’s been a machine on the back end and eating up a lot of assists!

3. Yes. They might have a better record but they don’t have the same depth we do. Are depth is super strong.

4. Just to always be positive in the locker room because if the season starts off bad it can always turn around.

5. I don’t watch a lot of reality tv but I’ve been watching the show Big Brother and I’ve loved it

6. Spiders. Those things are super creepy and would never have one of those as a pet.

14 hours ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

6. biggest fear?

1. With the team we’ve had I feel this is exactly what should have been, we’ve managed to find some chemistry, it was a rocky start but we definitely worked hard to get here.

2.  No real surprises, everyone is working hard to make good things happen for the team, I’m just glad to be apart of it.

3. I think if any team can do it, we stand a very good chance. We won’t really know until we get there and it will definitely be a tooth and nail battle for both teams I believe.

4. I like the connectivity of the players, but I believe I will take the start of our season into perspective. We started rough and it was demoralizing, so not getting demoralized if the team tends to have a rough start would be the biggest take away.

5. Not really my digs, though I’ve been curious about the challenge.

6. Living life without being able to do things for myself. I would hate having to rely on people overly much.

Guest Noxalpha
On 4/11/2021 at 11:06 PM, tinafrombobsburgers said:

6. biggest fear?

1) the boys are working really hard, we played a little bit with the lines at the beginning of the season and now it looks like it’s working well

2)Jere suominen as surprised me at the beginning of the season, he was on a pace for a pretty decent season but then he slowed down

3)I think we could, we have a decent team that is able to win everything and we can step up or play and win

4)Staying positive all season long we never know what can happen

5)No not this much

6)Spiders

On 4/11/2021 at 11:06 PM, tinafrombobsburgers said:

6. biggest fear?

1.) Playing with the lines worked, thankfully.

2.) Alexander The Great has came in and made us all forget that we lost Phoenix Dawson

3.) Yes (and sweep them😎)

4.) The connections.  Everyone in Miami has been amazing so far.

5.) Yes, The Amazing Race

6.) A rocky coastline (long story, that I don’t feel like getting into)

Miami Marauders Press Conference week ending 4/25/21: 

1. 9 games left in the season!! Sitting in 2nd in our conference, what do you want to see from our team in the final stretch?!

2. Besides the Hounds who is our biggest threat? 

3. Who has been the biggest addition to Miami this year? And if you’re a new player on the team which player do you really enjoy playing with? 

4. who do you think wins the title up in the VHL this season?

get to know you questions:

5. Favourite Summer sport to play?

6. least favourite NHL player for whatever reason? Name the reason if you’d like!

1 minute ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

1. 9 games left in the season!! Sitting in 2nd in our conference, what do you want to see from our team in the final stretch?!

3. Who has been the biggest addition to Miami this year? And if you’re a new player on the team which player do you really enjoy playing with? 

6. least favourite NHL player for whatever reason? Name the reason if you’d like!

1. I wanna see us have a winning record in the remaining games.

2. Probably Saskatoon Wild. 

3. Probably Jan Hlozek. He’s been a force on the blue line and has also been a point getting machine!

4. To be honest I haven’t paid much attention to the VHL. I would like to see Riga win it since I am a prospect for them. But I have no idea.

5. Probably Football, Spikeball, or Volleyball. 

6. Brad Marchand. He’s a good player but super dirty.

Keeping all 9 games above .500 at the very least

Definitely Saskatoon

Jan Hlozek by a country mile. Killer on both ends of the ice. Look at the point production.

Really have to get the odds to Warsaw, they that have a complete game.

Soccer for sure

Ulf Samuelsson - basically ended Cam Neely's career, 100% goon

All that matters is winning the cup.

I know how good Saskatoon can be, so them, without doubt.

Shout out my guy Declan Wolf. Saw the potential last season and he's been great this time round.

Can't see anyone other than Warsaw.

Beach volleyball.

Auston Matthews. Can't stand him.

Guest Noxalpha
10 hours ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

1) I want the team to win the most games as possible before the end of the season 

2)I would say Saskatoon, they have a decent team

3)I would say Jan hlozek, he’s a monster on both ends of the ice

4)Warsaw would be the one

5)Swimming

6)Andrei vasilevskiy, i just hate him

1. I think our team just needs to keep rolling in the TPE and using them correctly, and start beating teams like the Hounds and the Wild consistently.

2. Saskatoon are definitely our #2.

3. Jan Hlozek is an amazing player, just a little sad no one mentioned me :(.

4. Uhh, I don't pay attention to the VHL but it seems like everyone is saying Warsaw so I'm saying Warsaw.

5. Probably swimming, in the relaxed format, not competitive, just like to swim.

6. I don't watch NHL, so I can't answer that.

15 hours ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

1. We just need to keep it consistent, we are doing well let’s keep it up!

2. Sasky has been on us the last few sims, close games but there pulling the edge at the end of them.

3. sportsboy 57 has been kicking it this season.

4. Warsaw seems to be the team to beat.

5. Road hockey!

6. Connor mcdavid, cause he’s a beast and I’m a Calgary fan!