Town of Salem #5

Gustav

Just now, ContinentalCup036 said:

Well to be fair if you were jester I would happily still call you a shitty jester

Glad to be working with you now MR Mayor, I look forward to spending many nights in jail with you

Not sure if this was the best play here, we're losing out on valuable information if we're just protecting the mayor every night.

12 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

I guess I'll start, if we're gonna win this game, we need to get info on the table. I'm the/an Investigator.

N1: BigAL (Spy, BMer, Jailor, Guardian Angel)

Since we don't have a BMer and AL is obviously not a Jailor, it's safe to assume he's a Spy/GA.

@bigAL role and will? 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Not sure if this was the best play here, we're losing out on valuable information if we're just protecting the mayor every night.

For the early nights its safer if I get jailed that way we dont accidentally jail a TP or TI. Later on in the game I'll get jailed less more than likely

6 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

Role and intended target?

I’m a doctor, and my intended target was continental cup.

Just now, Caboose30 said:

For the early nights its safer if I get jailed that way we dont accidentally jail a TP or TI. Later on in the game I'll get jailed less more than likely

Sounds good. In that case, we can probably start off by having every member whisper roles to eagles tonight if they haven't already. Eagles can then set up the role chart and start matching up names, and we can weed out bad claims and role lists. Anyone who doesn't whisper tonight and didn't whisper roles last night will be the first to get pushed.

TP, stay on Jailor. TI's hit members who haven't been hit yet. Let's get some claims out of BigAl and Devise while we wait for more information.

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Nice try coven :Gritty:

Anyways, as caboose says at minimum it makes sense for me to jail him tonight, but in the future as the game narrows down perhaps not. 

Anyways, as caboose says at minimum it makes sense for me to jail him tonight, but in the future as the game narrows down perhaps not. 

yah keep jailing him early on, especially since our only TP claim is a Doc

Oh just thought of this. If we are going to have Barzalgoat shoot Doom, we should have a LO or someone watching to confirm the visit

Edited by Caboose30
Removing typo, changed hmare to are

15 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

I guess I'll start, if we're gonna win this game, we need to get info on the table. I'm the/an Investigator.

N1: BigAL (Spy, BMer, Jailor, Guardian Angel)

Since we don't have a BMer and AL is obviously not a Jailor, it's safe to assume he's a Spy/GA.

That'd be a pretty safe assumption. I spy with my little eye a spy spying a spy while spying a spy.

SPY
N1: Bugging Nykonax
- A member of the Coven visited Mr. Hatter last night.
- A member of the Coven visited Proto last night.
- A member of the Coven visited Spartan last night.

Just now, Caboose30 said:

Oh just thought of this. If we are going to have Barzalgoat shoot Doom, we should have a LO or someone watching to confirm the visit

imo a lookout on Barzal would be better - a CL controlling him into someone else when he intends to shoot would be disastrous so we should catch them if they try that.

1 minute ago, Caboose30 said:

Also no guarantee that Doom is actually survivor. Could just be immune.

3 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

imo a lookout on Barzal would be better - a CL controlling him into someone else when he intends to shoot would be disastrous so we should catch them if they try that.

No I want the lookout on me at last one more night. Since I am guarding the mayor there is always the possibility coven leader tries to hex me into killing the mayor by controlling me. If he does that, the lookout will be on me and easily able to confirm who that is. Lookout, stay on me again tonight

No I want the lookout on me at last one more night. Since I am guarding the mayor there is always the possibility coven leader tries to hex me into killing the mayor by controlling me. If he does that, the lookout will be on me and easily able to confirm who that is. Lookout, stay on me again tonight

true, forgot about that

Also, lookout please whisper me your results from being on me night one so I can confirm who the town protective are. Let's say 2 town protective were on me last night. Any new person who visits me and I get controleld would then be the coven leader or witch

2 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

I don't think CL can force an execution. Can only redirect one target to another, which would stop an action such as an execution. @omgitshim or another ToS nerd, can you confirm?

Just now, Spartan said:

I don't think CL can force an execution. Can only redirect one target to another, which would stop an action such as an execution. @omgitshim or another ToS nerd, can you confirm?

nvm, just looked it up, they can if they know who's in jail

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

know for a fact that a Witch can force a Jailor to exe someone, I imagine its the same concept

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

nvm, just looked it up, they can if they know who's in jail

exactly, so if coven leader wants to hex me into killing mayor then go ahead. Lookout will just tell me who he is and we can hang him. Fair trade IMO. 

Also, if anyone is claiming medium find out who hatter was and who he visited so we can find medusa