Town of Salem #5

Gustav

4 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

So should I vote BigAl ?

yes please

Just now, ContinentalCup036 said:

@GustavMattias

Game mechanics question. In creating the game, are each of the five coven completely separate roles, or is it possible for there to be say a repeat of 2 medusas or 2 poisoners? 

I don't think he can answer for now, he's at work

Looks like most of the town woke up early today and looks like we aren't getting breakfast delivered by the overlords. Be right back.. *takes out spiritual hunting rifle* 

Still figuring things out but I'm glad I joined, this is going to be fun!

21 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

This is an exe play and a half if I've ever seen one...

Im not sure I trust this so early either, but I'll let it play out and see what happens. Just know that if AL is guilty you look pretty bad yourself

1 minute ago, diacope said:

Looks like most of the town woke up early today and looks like we aren't getting breakfast delivered by the overlords. Be right back.. *takes out spiritual hunting rifle* 

Still figuring things out but I'm glad I joined, this is going to be fun!

Does this mean you are a  vigi?

1 minute ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

don't answer that @diacope

stop pushing people for roles they can whisper me

We already have someone claiming vigi, and while vigi isnt unique. It would tighten up our RT's

VOTE BIGAL

@ContinentalCup036, the entire point of telling you my role was so that you could back me up, not announce it to everyone. If I wanted that, I'd have just done that today. Now I need to waste another vest. The entire point of that was to avoid the late-game claim of it, because by that point no one would believe it. Why would I tell you without being pushed unless I was trying to help?

So there are five coven roles:

Coven Leader - Can control a player at night - as far as I see no one has claimed being controlled, so coven leader did not visit anyone?

Hex Master - Could have hexed someone and visited

Medusa - Is not able to visit until they get the necro

Necromancer - Doesn't visit people, uses a dead persons role against someone

Poisoner - Is able to visit people, so either the poisoner visited someone who is immune or they don't have a poisoner, as no one died

Potion Master - Could have used a revealing potion

With no one claiming to be controlled, are we even sure coven visited 3 people last night? 

Just now, Doomsday said:

VOTE BIGAL

@ContinentalCup036, the entire point of telling you my role was so that you could back me up, not announce it to everyone. If I wanted that, I'd have just done that today. Now I need to waste another vest. The entire point of that was to avoid the late-game claim of it, because by that point no one would believe it. Why would I tell you without being pushed unless I was trying to help?

because you aren't a member of town and it doesn't matter to me if you win. Also survivor is often a claim of neutral killing or some other role so I think it's important it gets put out that. If we confirm you as survivor we can work together to win

5 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

because you aren't a member of town and it doesn't matter to me if you win. Also survivor is often a claim of neutral killing or some other role so I think it's important it gets put out that. If we confirm you as survivor we can work together to win

As such, I also don't need the town to win in order for me to. The Coven now knows not to waste any actions on me, which makes it much more likely they'll target the town now. I chose to try to help, and this is how I'm going to be treated?