Town of Salem #5

Gustav

1 minute ago, Caboose30 said:

So one thing I could do, is just start putting quite people up on the stake until they claim. It would also give me an excuse to vote Nyko lol

don't do that yet no need to make some important roles public yet, everyone can whisper me for now

Vote BigAl

I'm Tracker, MrHatter visited BigAl last night.

1 hour ago, jhatty8 said:

I guess I'll start, if we're gonna win this game, we need to get info on the table. I'm the/an Investigator.

N1: BigAL (Spy, BMer, Jailor, Guardian Angel)

Since we don't have a BMer and AL is obviously not a Jailor, it's safe to assume he's a Spy/GA.

If Hatter wasn't Trans, then here is your Coven Leader. Given BigAl claimed Spy, I'm betting Hatter wasn't Trans.

39 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I don't think CL can force an execution. Can only redirect one target to another, which would stop an action such as an execution. @omgitshim or another ToS nerd, can you confirm?

They can force it if the second target is the person already in jail.

16 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

Whoever our transporter is, I'm thinking you can help protect one of our town investigative.

Please transport one of the following:

Jhatty or Spartan or BigAl

with one of the following:

MMflex

Nyko

or someone else who hasn't talked much

Not with me. I'm a townie.

Vote BigAl

So if he's not town, maybe jailor needs to execute jhatty tonight. Will depend on if BigAl was trans'd though. Could either use a claim from BigAl or from the trans asap.

Vote Tracker (for @GustavMattias?
BigAl - 2 (omg, Spartan)

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Vote BigAl

So if he's not town, maybe jailor needs to execute jhatty tonight. Will depend on if BigAl was trans'd though. Could either use a claim from BigAl or from the trans asap.

Vote Tracker (for @GustavMattias?
BigAl - 2 (omg, Spartan)

Unless TP was on a Trans and not a Jailor last night, the only possible Trans would have been Hatter himself.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Alright, ricer and alex were trans'd so jhatty's results weren't mixed up. Vote BigAl up folks.

Ah missed Alex was the other trans'd, perfect.

And actually Hatter definitely wasn't Trans because I would have seen him visit both targets.

Not transported, I'm the spy and watched the coven visit everyone. Not sure I follow the logic to voting for me, and not sure what other claims I can give you?

Just now, bigAL said:

Not transported, I'm the spy and watched the coven visit everyone. Not sure I follow the logic to voting for me, and not sure what other claims I can give you?

Can you show us your results from N1

yeah of course:

N1: Bugging Nykonax
- A member of the Coven visited Mr. Hatter last night
- A member of the Coven visited Proto last night
- A member of the Coven visited Spartan last night

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

His spy results are probably legit, he wouldn't want a real spy to cc him after such an early claim. @Spartan @Proto were either of you poisoned? If not, one of you is probably Hex'd and the other was visited by PM.

Well, a coven member can easily fabricate that. I got no notice of any action on me. 

Just now, Spartan said:

Well, a coven member can easily fabricate that. I got no notice of any action on me. 

When I say fabricate, I mean any coven member can fake claim spy and actually have all the right information.