S72 Moscow Hall of Fame Induction

Victor

• Admin

As the Moscow Menace move on from our first glorious era into a retool, it's a good time to look back and what we have achieved in seven seasons and counting, with the 2nd Moscow Hall of Fame induction. The past few seasons have been an exhilirating ride – two finals appearances, a Continental Cup in S70, and plenty of individual success to go around.

One member who was here for the early lows and also the recent highs is Dan Baillie. A S65 expansion draftee, Baillie made his VHL debut with the Menace that season and stayed with us for almost the entirety of his career. Only one player has played more games for Moscow than Baillie – Jet Jaguar – and he was a key part of our build up from the ground.

Baillie's loyalty was rewarded in a big way at the end. After several under-the-radar 30-goal seasons, Baillie broke into the All-VHL Second Team in that great S70, scoring his 400th career point with 3 games to go in the season. This put Baillie, for a time, top of the Moscow all-time scoring charts and only Jaguar has crossed the 400-point milestone since. Things would only get better as the Menace lost only 3 games en route to the championship, Jaguar passing the cup over the Baillie to lift it as his last act as a member of the Moscow Menace.

Congratulations @wcats!

WpJQIfo.png

Graphic credit to @gorlab as always

Wow, what can I say? It was truly an honor to play for the Menace. @Victor you took a chance on me in that draft and in reality that's probably the reason I am still here now. The VHL was pretty tiny when I first joined compared to now. Without that expansion draft I probably would've ended up on someone's 3rd line and faded into irrelevance. You and all the boys @gorlab @hedgehog337 @Matmenzinger @Mr_Hatter @ContinentalCup036 @flyersfan1453 @Telkster @Kyle to name a few, made me fall in love with this game... Made it fun. I was never the kind of earner that some of the guys here are and you guys didn't care. I can't thank you enough for an absolutely fun packed career. I see this induction as one for all of you. Because without you I wouldn't be here.

Thank you all so much! you all hold a very special place in my heart. I will be MENACE forever. 

Edited by wcats

Just now, wcats said:

MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW

MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW 

• Admin
25 minutes ago, wcats said:

Wow, what can I say? It was truly an honor to play for the Menace. @Victor you took a chance on me in that draft and in reality that's probably the reason I am still here now. The VHL was pretty tiny when I first joined compared to now. Without that expansion draft I probably would've ended up on someone's 3rd line and faded into irrelevance. You and all the boys @gorlab @hedgehog337 @Matmenzinger @Mr_Hatter @ContinentalCup036 @flyersfan1453 @Telkster @Kyle to name a few, made me fall in love with this game... Made it fun. I was never the kind of earner that some of the guys here are and you guys didn't care. I can't thank you enough for an absolutely fun packed career. I see this induction as one for all of you. Because without you I wouldn't be here.

Thank you all so much! you all hold a very special place in my heart. I will be MENACE forever. 

Aw.. man ??