Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 85 - Callback

Devise

http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/99996825/file.html

We return, and return to a bit more form. Shorter cast, running just over an hour including music. We give a state of the union on the Pajodcast and inject some new ideas/life into some of the older ideas. We talk league news, a "sort of" retirement, some new job openings, the prestigious HoF and a brief look into the BoG goings, pick our Talking Points of the Sim lately, answer a few questions and then pick out a member each of us felt had some great contributions to the site this past week. 

Enjoyed this episode a lot more than last week's :)

The rotating segments seems like it will keep the podcast fresh, while also maintaining some consistency. You know who you're getting, the topics you're getting, but the way they are presented can be unique. I think that's a positive change to the format.

Also ADV  :wub:  

Yay, Jericho-Shoutout :)

Now what to do to get some more recognition around here, just having an opinion on almost everything doesn't seem to work it seems :lol:

Nice episode once again guys, the new segments definitely sound like a very good idea and it's good that you are trying some new stuff to keep things fresh, I expect it to work out great!

Hate to ruin your longest run with the magazine talk but I've been on since edition 69 on the invisionfree forum :o

Now my article needs correcting too. Fu pajodcast fake facts

• Senior Admin

Context: 3/3
Definitely sounded better than last week as far as seriousness goes. As usual, you guys talked about a lot of interesting stuff here. I especially liked the member of the week segment. I think it's great that there are loads of podcasts getting posted, and I hope it keeps up. Me and Higgy are going to try to get ours into a regular thing.  

Professionalism: 2/2
Definitely a big improvement here over last week. Other than Jericho's outro, but I think I can live with that.

Editing: 1/1
Sounded pretty good. There were a couple awkward points but good for the most part.

Overall: 6/6 

• 2 weeks later...