Ultimatum

Victor

Ok lets do it like this. My new player refuses to go to vasteras until it is rebranded to something original :P

Who joins me in this :)

That's fine, don't need you anyway :)

Quite frankly it seems Vasteras is the least liked team in the league. Despite everyone saying it could use a change (in which case it could), changing the team to a different city to make it more hockey oriented seems epic. I mean if you had to choose a city in Europe to put a Hockey team, would Vasteras really be your first choice Corco? Think about it. It's stale because it's not original. It's a carbon copy of something in real life and if we want this to be a sim league (which you don't want to resemble real life teams unless it's an NBA sim league), then just get it changed. Who knows, maybe a face lift to the team could be a spark that is needed. You don't see many free agents willing to play there or take a pay cut to play for that team. I'd much rather play for Calgary (no offense to Jason), than play for Vasteras. Give the team new life and make something of a brand new franchise that you basically built. That could hep the legacy of GM Thomas Corcoran. Think of it like the Seattle Supersonics changing to the Thunder. What happened there? KD was drafted and they built a squad. Start fresh and build the team how you want to. Make the new franchise YOURS!

actually KD was drafted by the Sonics and played his rookie season in Seattle. fun fact