Ultimatum

Victor

• Commissioner

It can only relocate if I get drafted there

Keep in mind that Seattle can't have two teams :P

YES!

Get rid of the team name Vasteras. Even players on Vasteras want them to relocate. Russia has a VHLM team, give them a VHL team and lets complete this change already. Jesus i'm sick of talking about this every 3 seasons. :P 

If Helsinki gives me all of their firsts this year Västerås will re-locate. Show us how much you really care about overall league happiness STZ.

• Admin

because Madrid won so many cups

and got moved

If Helsinki gives me all of their firsts this year Västerås will re-locate. Show us how much you really care about overall league happiness STZ.

What gave you the impression you made the rules?

and got moved

I don't get your logic tho. A team doesn't win, so we should move them. How long do they have to lose for? New York has won almost as little as Vasteras but no one wants to move them.

New York has also been successful for longer too. Vasteras failed to have any sort of playoff success forever. Hell how many times have they even been to the finals? The franchise is ruined by Pensfans weird/strange love interest for what was a shitty real life team as well. It's the only team in our league that isn't completely rebranded or original to us. It is a direct copy of the real team, and thats the curse it has on it now.

• Admin

I don't get your logic tho. A team doesn't win, so we should move them. How long do they have to lose for? New York has won almost as little as Vasteras but no one wants to move them.

fyi btw, the premise of this thread was a joke

but Vasteras has sucked longer than anyone now.

I dont blame Vasteras for failure how can you talk about moving the team without talking about removing the GM?  New proposal if Vasteras doesn't win the cup this season Corco is forced to step down.

Tyler it also has to do with more than just winning. New York as a hockey city makes sense. Vasteras? Not so much. As Kendrick stated its basically only lived on because a few members have a strange obsession with it as a city. Moscow has a VHLM team now and with Russia being a prominent hockey country I think we could find another Russian city to throw Vasteras into.

Tyler it also has to do with more than just winning. New York as a hockey city makes sense. Vasteras? Not so much. As Kendrick stated its basically only lived on because a few members have a strange obsession with it as a city. Moscow has a VHLM team now and with Russia being a prominent hockey country I think we could find another Russian city to throw Vasteras into.

Riga doesn't make sense either tho lol. Latvia has like 150 registered hockey players.

Edited by Tyler

Riga doesn't make sense either tho lol. Latvia has like 150 registered hockey players.

Regardless, the city of Vasteras makes no sense. It was a fascination. We need to rebrand it and move it to gain at least some interest in it.