(S74) G - Kevin Malone, TPE: 72

eaglesfan036

Thanks for recreating @eaglesfan036! It was tough for me to decide if I should go at this with an office-centric pitch or a Philly-centric pitch. But, we're sticking with the Philly-centric pitch because it helped nab some of your neighbors. Come join the Philly family! We already have a great starting goalie so you would exclusively be a backup. But being a backup with a ring is better than being a backup with empty hands.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We play in the great city of Philadelphia. We just made some great moves to load up our team to win the cup. Join us as a backup win the cup, and become a god all throughout the city of Philadelphia. Accept by quoting and saying "I love Philadelphia!

1 hour ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Player Information

Username: ContinentalCup036

Player Name: Kevin Malone

Recruited From: Member (eaglesfan036)

Position: G

Height: 77 in.

Weight: 232 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

I love you,  please play for Halifax please I love you so much omg

36 minutes ago, DMaximus said:

Thanks for recreating @eaglesfan036! It was tough for me to decide if I should go at this with an office-centric pitch or a Philly-centric pitch. But, we're sticking with the Philly-centric pitch because it helped nab some of your neighbors. Come join the Philly family! We already have a great starting goalie so you would exclusively be a backup. But being a backup with a ring is better than being a backup with empty hands.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We play in the great city of Philadelphia. We just made some great moves to load up our team to win the cup. Join us as a backup win the cup, and become a god all throughout the city of Philadelphia. Accept by quoting and saying "I love Philadelphia!

I LoVE Philadelphia