Things the League Added Because of Me

eaglesfan036

Chat - As everyone knows, I am the king of chat on the VHL. We had a long stretch of time around 2018 where the VHL no longer had chat, and @Higgins used excuses like chat was too expensive or that it crashed the server or something. I then started a long and hard campaign to bring back chat, as I literally changed my username to Bring Back Chat, and after much pestering of blue team they did bring chat back for me! Now I can send Beaviss messages on chat and be left on read! 

The 4 New Expansion Teams - My influence on the VHL is well documented, and there is not a clearer example than this. I made a status update talking about how we needed to expand because every team was too tight against the cap. It appears that the blue team and BOG were so inspired by my wisdom that the very next day they decided to expand the league to 4 teams. Talk about a quick turn around time! 

VHL Awards Committee - Back in the day VHL GMs used to vote on league awards. A lot of people were mad that I would always support my team and only vote members of Calgary whether it made sense or not. My stubbornness resulted in another great change in the VHL! 

Also, I remember we used to have a chatzy at one point, but the only people ever in there were me and @tfong 

Edited by eaglesfan036

3 hours ago, Devise said:

We don't have an Awards Comittee anymore either to my knowledge. Just merged into the HoF portion of BoG responsibilities.

@Victor returned and tore that shit up if memory serves.

yea an awards committee sounds like bunch of pencil pushin bunny babies

BOG is better 

22 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Chat - As everyone knows, I am the king of chat on the VHL. We had a long stretch of time around 2018 where the VHL no longer had chat, and @Higgins used excuses like chat was too expensive or that it crashed the server or something. I then started a long and hard campaign to bring back chat, as I literally changed my username to Bring Back Chat, and after much pestering of blue team they did bring chat back for me! Now I can send Beaviss messages on chat and be left on read! 

The 4 New Expansion Teams - My influence on the VHL is well documented, and there is not a clearer example than this. I made a status update talking about how we needed to expand because every team was too tight against the cap. It appears that the blue team and BOG were so inspired by my wisdom that the very next day they decided to expand the league to 4 teams. Talk about a quick turn around time! 

VHL Awards Committee - Back in the day VHL GMs used to vote on league awards. A lot of people were mad that I would always support my team and only vote members of Calgary whether it made sense or not. My stubbornness resulted in another great change in the VHL! 

Also, I remember we used to have a chatzy at one point, but the only people ever in there were me and @tfong 

Tfong and I *

13 hours ago, Kachur said:

Tfong and I *

Tfong and me. It's in the predicate of the sentence. It's "and I" in parts of the sentence where you would use "I" if the other person wasn't there, and "and me" in parts of the sentence where you would use "me" if the other person wasn't there. People assume it's always "and I" because it's used far more often in the subject than in the predicate.

Examples:

Tfong and I spent a lot of hours in chat.
Chat was entertaining for Tfong and me back in the day.

6 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

Tfong and me. It's in the predicate of the sentence. It's "and I" in parts of the sentence where you would use "I" if the other person wasn't there, and "and me" in parts of the sentence where you would use "me" if the other person wasn't there. People assume it's always "and I" because it's used far more often in the subject than in the predicate.

Examples:

Tfong and I spent a lot of hours in chat.
Chat was entertaining for Tfong and me back in the day.

I know, <3

im teasng haha. I didnt realize you have done so much :0