Town of Salem #7

Gustav

11 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

What TI role? 

He softclaimed Sheriff and found Ferk and Eagles inno (though Sheriff is easy to fake and neither of those two have claimed publicly; remember Eagles tried to swing the vote off of the Consort onto Barzal). That said, Psychic will had one of Barzal and Mike as good (but with Town Traitor in play that also might not mean much).

9 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

@solas, @omgitshim @Mr_Hatter what are your claims? We are at a point where it doesn’t make it better for us to keep them hidden. Whoever doesn’t claim is auto suspicious

I didn't want to claim because of the Witch but we need to close up the claim space at this point. I'm a Doctor and have been on you all game.

Also if mike is soft claiming sheriff then him and eagles are both claiming sheriff. Eagles I jailed last night and that was his claim as well. Can guarantee 1 of the 2 is lying. Also I think one of hatter, Sens and OMG is lying. 

We might want Retri to consider reviving tonight as it would prove his claim and give us the roles of the three cleaned players, which should help us clear out all these claims. We'd also get more Psychic info this way.

1 minute ago, Ricer13 said:

Also if mike is soft claiming sheriff then him and eagles are both claiming sheriff. Eagles I jailed last night and that was his claim as well. Can guarantee 1 of the 2 is lying. Also I think one of hatter, Sens and OMG is lying. 

Didn't Eagles request to be roleblocked by Barzal N2 to prove himself? Why would a TI request that?

26 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

@solas, @omgitshim @Mr_Hatter what are your claims? We are at a point where it doesn’t make it better for us to keep them hidden. Whoever doesn’t claim is auto suspicious

Can I have one more day without claiming?  I’m willing to CC if someone claims to be my role but I’d like to hold off on claiming until tomorrow.

Just now, solas said:

Can I have one more day without claiming?  I’m willing to CC if someone claims to be my role but I’d like to hold off on claiming until tomorrow.

You’ve given ya zero information spa. Claim would help your cause

9 minutes ago, solas said:

The only other person who hasn't claimed yet is @a_Ferk.

11 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

You’ve given ya zero information spa. Claim would help your cause

I don’t want to give anything away but a claim wouldn’t really help my cause per se, because I don’t exactly have information to give.  If you get what I’m saying.

@omgitshim as I told Ricer in jail last night, it’s impossible for me to be an evil:

Night 1 I was roleblocked by the consort, proving I am not mafia

Night 2 I was roleblocked by Barzal, and with the Jugg kill and pestilence death, I am not a neutral role. Also, @Ricer13 i cant possibly be witch either because when i was roleblocked nights 1 and 2 people said they were witch

6 minutes ago, solas said:

I don’t want to give anything away but a claim wouldn’t really help my cause per se, because I don’t exactly have information to give.  If you get what I’m saying.

I get what you are saying, but at this point we need to push for every role to narrow down what is left. I am voting you until you make a solid claim

Vote Solas

Unvote Eagles

Vote solas

4 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Night 1 I was roleblocked by the consort, proving I am not mafia

I wouldn't rule out the possibility that Alex didn't actually role block anyone and you just claimed it to make yourself look inno.

Since you're pushing this, looks like I have to claim.  I'm the veteran.

The reason I was so hesitant to claim is because I was hoping to lure the juggernaut into attacking me (or maybe mafia if there was a witch involved in the earlier death but I doubt that).  I didn't think there was much I could really do if I revealed my role.