Pajodcast Question: New VHL Award?

Devise

For those of you who are regular Pajodcast listeners I briefly explained one of our ideas for a user interactive segment. For the Pajodcast that we will record this week we will be doing one of those ideas. For those that haven't I'll briefly explain here what the concept is.

We will be asking you, the user base a question, think of it like a VHL Power Poll without the poll. We will be reading your thoughts and answers on the air, and use that as a talking point for a segment on top of that. So lets get started with the Pajodcast Question!

If you could create one new award specifically for the VHL (not the VHLM) what award would you create and why? 

(Devise note, I do not intend to claim this as my Fan590, it is less than 150 words but I felt this was a good section to put this in to gather as much feedback as possible.) 

William M. Jennings Award in the VHL for the goalies on the team with the fewest goals against.

If you read my article in the last magazine you know why, but long term evidence I recorded disputes the necessity of the award.

I'm not sold on an idea to add awards based on the whole history argument but if there was ever room for an award it should be member based. Things along the lines of best new member of the season, comeback member of the year, and most outstanding member. Things that highlight new people to league, returning VHL members, and members who over the course of the season do extraordinary things for the league.

Also for the podcast

Chris vs Jason vs Mike &

Wahl vs Brookside vs Szatkowski Jr.

Discuss

I think adding one would be a good idea cause that just means another person getting an award and getting awards is a good thing and that means that, that member has made the best player in that field.

As what to add, like Kendrick a Top Defensive Defensemen would be a good one.