Town of Salem #8

Gustav

2 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Although @Devise it is kind of a bad look now that you called berocka a victim and refused to vote for him...

I blame that entirely on the traitor aspect of this game. I was pretty open about why I was suspicious of jailor though, and noted even before the vote yesterday that my suspicions would be sorted if Berocka was evil. At this point if Spartan is TT he deserves the solo win because he'd clearly of been throwing Mafia under the bus entirely, so too much has occurred to not trust him at this point.

I'll also note I said he "could" be a victim, depending on if there was some secret plan to surgically eliminate town based on some TT having a very key role. Obviously that is still the case, we have a TT on the lose but I'm more confident in Spartans proposed strategy of just getting last MAF alive and jailing them until we find the TT now. Even if any of this results in my own death, since I know I'll be confirmed by that and still able to help the game regardless. 

10 minutes ago, OrbitingDeath said:

I dont know man, i really wanted to like it, but i hate lying and deceit and have a hard time with this, i'm actually hating some people based on how they acted ingame and its not a healthy thing.

For my brain things are either black or white, there is no inbetween. And if im playing a game, im in it 24/7. While i am at work i kept refreshing this thread, when i need to sleep i cant get to sleep as i dont want to miss a thing.

So having weekend its a good time out for me and force me to let go. And im glad that I could spent some time where I was not behind the screen. Like you pointed out i got defensive and added if im evil in my reply, but this wasnt me playing the game, this was me being honest about missing the night action for either side.

I dont think i can ever get into a mindset like yours and confuse the entire town. I rather not turn in somebody that no one ever trusts, its just not me and since it is all this game is about, i dont want to become the thing i hate. I know my brain works different than most peoples, but it was a good expirement.

I wanted to write something like this as last will, as im truly sorry to everyone and hope this does not ruin your game.

I'm really sorry that you feel like this man, please feel free to reach out on Discord itself, outside of the game. I know we get into the game, but it's supposed to be for fun and I'm sorry that it isn't fun for you. If there was anything that I did to contribute to it, I'm sorry for that as well. Thank you for sending in your night actions early, and hopefully you can get a win with us.

Not sure black/white is the correct way to describe it, as i cant just say it in dutch, as thats easier for me to explain, but my autistic side as i call it ( i dont have an official diagnose) sometimes has trouble with how i experience things and how i should give them a spot. Most of the times i see my autistic as  a blessing , as it can help me make great players and make sure i wont miss a thing. But when i start to overthink things, it becomes a curse. I can deal with it, but it does cost me sleepless nights from time to time over trivial things others would consider a nuisance.

Just now, OrbitingDeath said:

Not sure black/white is the correct way to describe it, as i cant just say it in dutch, as thats easier for me to explain, but my autistic side as i call it ( i dont have an official diagnose) sometimes has trouble with how i experience things and how i should give them a spot. Most of the times i see my autistic as  a blessing , as it can help me make great players and make sure i wont miss a thing. But when i start to overthink things, it becomes a curse. I can deal with it, but it does cost me sleepless nights from time to time over trivial things others would consider a nuisance.

That is totally fair. Especially considering most of the strategy of this game involves forcing people to overthink things to the point that they lose grasp of what a clear decision is. I will say from my experience with the game thus far strictly through VHL forum means, that town traitor is WAAAAAAAAAY worse than the other games we played for this type of stuff. In the other games, in general if a town has a role that is unique they can just use it to confirm themselves. With a TT in play everyone even the most sacred of roles force a lot of in fighting and suspicion that is just generally easy to confirm through without it. 

Hold up... I've done everything that the Jailor has asked me to do, and I'm evil? No one thinks it's even slightly suspicious that I'm being set up like this?? There's a framer out there, and there was no one to see him do this.

14 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Vote Doomsday

Remember our talk about mistakes yesterday? Seems like yours have been spotted...

Oh, I'm not the one making the mistake. 

27 minutes ago, Spartan said:

ok sweet, my assistance doesn't seem to be needed. who do we think the new mafioso is? or if doom is new mafioso, who is last maf so I can jail and hold?

Jail devise tonight and see what happens imo. It doesn’t stop him from doing any abilities he has. 

11 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Jail devise tonight and see what happens imo. It doesn’t stop him from doing any abilities he has. 

He jailed me last night. If we want to jail me a third time feel free, just seems like a waste.