Town of Salem #8

Gustav

8 hours ago, Spartan said:

Probably for the best. The most we can confirm you though then would be Invest or Consig. @Z16 need night results, and then will need you on Doom tonight. Would then like a LO, preferably @jhatty8 on Z16. This hopefully should at least keep two TI claims honest. Then @osens and @BarzalGoat stay on me tonight. @Nykonax on ret claim, @eaglesfan036 on Barzal.

That sound like a decent enough plan for now, despite it just being 10 AM? ?

This was the original plan, having Z16 on Doom, Doom on Devise. Hatty, you're free to go where you please, if Z16 is taken out by mafia, then we have Devise as medium to provide the results of his information. Maybe go on Devise tonight then?

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

This was the original plan, having Z16 on Doom, Doom on Devise. Hatty, you're free to go where you please, if Z16 is taken out by mafia, then we have Devise as medium to provide the results of his information. Maybe go on Devise tonight then?

I won't say my choice here, mafia tried to just pick someone to attack they thought was uncovered and we only stopped them because Nyko went rogue.

@Spartan I will stick with investigating Devise unless you have a different suggestion. 

Knowing Berocka's massive time zone difference, I want to at least give him a chance to explain the suspicious quietness. If there's nothing and it's getting close to nighttime, I'll add to the vote. 

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

@Spartan I will stick with investigating Devise unless you have a different suggestion. 

Knowing Berocka's massive time zone difference, I want to at least give him a chance to explain the suspicious quietness. If there's nothing and it's getting close to nighttime, I'll add to the vote. 

At this point, please add a vote. We don't have enough time to switch targets and any lynch is good atm because we will get info no matter what. 

2 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

hang on, why arent we pushing z16, witch will literally says he's mafioso

well, Flex was mafioso, and the Witch would want the mafia to win so that's....probably fake lol

18 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

With Retri Devise will get confirmed one way or another. Maybe it would be better to confirm osens? None of the other results for BG make sense since GF wouldn't have visited Jailor multiple times while Mafioso was alive, so if he's actually Maf it would have a different result. Same with z16, none of the non-Sheriff results would make sense and is another common evil claim.

27 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

With Retri Devise will get confirmed one way or another. Maybe it would be better to confirm osens? None of the other results for BG make sense since GF wouldn't have visited Jailor multiple times while Mafioso was alive, so if he's actually Maf it would have a different result. Same with z16, none of the non-Sheriff results would make sense and is another common evil claim.

Yeah, Doom, go for osens, ferk, or Z16. Hatty, feel free to do what you please. I have someone in mind to jail, but I doubt that I'll be executing tonight since we don't have enough evidence.

Editing in tags: @Doomsday @jhatty8

Edited by Spartan

Okay wow the one day I get a sleep in and miss 11 hours of the day cycle then need to catch up on a 5 pages of game play.

I am the trapper 

N1 - build trap

N2 placed trap on BarzalGoat

N3 - no one triggered the trap...

So I guess it's to late to avoid being lynched but thanks for the game town best of luck.

1 minute ago, Berocka said:

Okay wow the one day I get a sleep in and miss 11 hours of the day cycle then need to catch up on a 5 pages of game play.

I am the trapper 

N1 - build trap

N2 placed trap on BarzalGoat

N3 - no one triggered the trap...

So I guess it's to late to avoid being lynched but thanks for the game town best of luck.

Thats a lie anyways, nyko just visited barzal last night. Nice try

1 minute ago, Berocka said:

Wait Barzal says someone tried to kill him and Nyko saved him that doesn't add up @BarzalGoat & @Nykonax

We have multiple people who confirmed nyko at the least visited barzal. It’s doubtful you are telling the truth but in the off chance you are, you will have revealed multiple evils to us. So still lynch

4 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

We have multiple people who confirmed nyko at the least visited barzal. It’s doubtful you are telling the truth but in the off chance you are, you will have revealed multiple evils to us. So still lynch

2 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Yeah, I'm not buying that either. 

VOTE BEROCKA

Who saw it happen?

It seems like those two just said it?

5 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Who saw it happen?

It seems like those two just said it?

Aferk our tracker followed nyko, and said nyko visited barzal. Barzal also said he was attacked by mafia and healed. So it is most likely you are lying so we are lynching you. Even if you are somehow telling the truth, our lynch of you is still extremely useful because you would confirm for us those 3 were lying.