S40 VHL Entry Draft Discussion

NotAVHLM-GM

I'm wondering whether I should retire 

Just stick it out man, I was a second round pick and like to think I became a face of a franchise. A poorly performing face, but a face none the less. It doesn't matter where you're drafted or where you're ranked before the draft, it is what you do after the draft and how you stick to it. Don't let TPE get you down, there are always freak TPE whores like Green and Kendrick, but that doesn't mean you can't make a name for yourself brother man.

#saystheguywhoretiredasearlyaspossible

Just stick it out man, I was a second round pick and like to think I became a face of a franchise. A poorly performing face, but a face none the less. It doesn't matter where you're drafted or where you're ranked before the draft, it is what you do after the draft and how you stick to it. Don't let TPE get you down, there are always freak TPE whores like Green and Kendrick, but that doesn't mean you can't make a name for yourself brother man.

#saystheguywhoretiredasearlyaspossible

Seattle is not the same without you :(

I'm wondering whether I should retire

Why exactly? You did the same with your past player. You only future put yourself in the hole by doing so. I encourage you to stick it out. If being a #1 pick matters that much than you won't make it there by retiring so early.

• Senior Admin

This draft class seems like its gonna be large.. Not sure if its second year vhlmers or new guys though :/

At this point, not counting anyone who hasn't been claimed on waivers yet, there are 22 players who have updated over 0 TPE that will be eligible for the VHLM draft.

There are another 11 currently at 0 TPE, but some haven't been updated yet since they joined.