Town of Salem #9

Gustav

35 minutes ago, Spartan said:

A member of the Mafia visited Ricer13 last night.

A member of the Mafia visited omgitshim last night.

Since I was roleblocked that confirms we have a consort!!!

smh noises!

I'm kind of stupid and completely forgot this was a thing. Oh well, at least I haven't gone to sleep yet.

Nothing happened; welcome to Night 4.

List of those alive (7?

The sun rises not too long after it sets, because that's what happens in a paranormal world like this one.

@a_Ferk died last night. Killed by a member of the MAFIA as well as by the POTION MASTER, he was the JAILOR.

To Day 5 we go!

List of those alive (6)

Votes needed today: 4

Town--

Spartan

Neutral--

Eagles

Mafia--

Hatty

Flex

Coven--

Ricer

AL

Town + Neutral + Evil Faction can vote someone out and pretty much win the game. That being said, I don't think it's in Spartan's best interest to do that. The only way he can win is if we, the Mafia and Coven, kill each other. I will Vote Ricer anyway, but I think this'll be a fun game of night actions.

1 minute ago, jhatty8 said:

Town--

Spartan

Neutral--

Eagles

Mafia--

Hatty

Flex

Coven--

Ricer

AL

Town + Neutral + Evil Faction can vote someone out and pretty much win the game. That being said, I don't think it's in Spartan's best interest to do that. The only way he can win is if we, the Mafia and Coven, kill each other. I will Vote Ricer anyway, but I think this'll be a fun game of night actions.

Yah this has been such a weird game. Can’t say I like this mode because it sort of killed a lot of the buzz with anything happening during the day .

A member of the Mafia visited Ricer13 last night.

A member of the Mafia visited a_Ferk last night.

A member of the Coven visited a_Ferk last night.

editing bc i'll die regardless, so Ricer is CL and AL is PM? also smh @a_Ferk this is why you check in on games

Edited by Spartan

if we actually don't kill anyone today, one of the two coven can take out the consort (I think), then we lynch someone from the faction with 2 people tomorrow to balance it out, then let one of them kill the other tomorrow night, then we lynch the last one the next day

idk if its possible with the necromicoadnasnf thing but that would be funny, I think

jk

unless....?

?

2 minutes ago, chatfan036 said:

Also, the random number generator has me voting for BigAl so...

Vote BigAl

Could I persuade you to vote against Hatty or Flex? Coven actually had your back with that Exe win. We were going to pull our votes but gave you the win in hopes you’d side with us later down the road. 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

if we actually don't kill anyone today, one of the two coven can take out the consort (I think), then we lynch someone from the faction with 2 people tomorrow to balance it out, then let one of them kill the other tomorrow night, then we lynch the last one the next day

idk if its possible with the necromicoadnasnf thing but that would be funny, I think

jk

unless....?

?

There is definitely a chance that mafia and coven take each other out leaving town and exe to clean up the mess haha 

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

jk

unless....?

?

don't you want to be on the winning side Spartan? you know who to vote for

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

bet, attack me and your mom's a hoe, plus you lose so, have fun tonight evils!

How can I pursuade you to vote Hatty? How much ice time so I need to give Fishy?! Lolllll