Town of Salem #9

Gustav

Just now, Spartan said:

it's 1 v 1 v 2 v 2 lol, I ain't winning unless coven and mafia butt fuck each other

Sorry but we've already ruled out bukake a few days ago

Just now, Spartan said:

man I wish there was a random @GustavMattias plot that reveals me as vigi ?

the amnesiac that got killed would've made this ending way more dramatic slash clear-cut win for someone

Just now, MMFLEX said:

Nobody hustles more than me when Cheesecake Factory is on the table 

bitch I ate your cheesecake last night when you were sleeping. I'm out here hustling and you just be bustling. gtfo mafia

So, here's how it's gonna go down.

AL used his kill potion last night. Unless he's healing the CL, he's pretty useless. Flexie would RB Ricer and I would simply kill AL. Good night for the mafia. The next day, town and last Coven member would lynch either me or Flex, because the Mafia would win if a no-lynch happens. Unless Eagles helps us out. After this happens, Mafia can't win at night. CL has basic defense with Necro. CL would kill either Spartan or last Maf, and we would have a 1v1v1 situation where Eagles makes the final decision.

that's my prediction anyway

2 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

AL used his kill potion last night. Unless he's healing the CL, he's pretty useless. Flexie would RB Ricer and I would simply kill AL. Good night for the mafia. The next day, town and last Coven member would lynch either me or Flex, because the Mafia would win if a no-lynch happens. Unless Eagles helps us out. After this happens, Mafia can't win at night. CL has basic defense with Necro. CL would kill either Spartan or last Maf, and we would have a 1v1v1 situation where Eagles makes the final decision.

Let's just speed that up with an @chatfan036 vote for Jhatty

4 minutes ago, chatfan036 said:

Nah what jhatty said sounds more fun on my end :)

fun? FUN? FUN?!

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?!?!?!?!?!

LIVES ARE AT STAKE

Edited by bigAL
added last line

14 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

CL is dead bro. PM has the necronomicon.

Just now, jhatty8 said:

who the hell have we been roleblocking each night

stop roleblocking and you'll find out, ugh

And we cut it off right there! Some more stuff thrown out there today, and we're at the stage of the game where people begin to claim being evil.

Night phase starts; do your thing.

List of those alive (6)

*Gustav noises*

Who died last night? Only @bigAL, the POTION MASTER, who died at the hands of the MAFIA.

What day even is it? Guess it doesn't really matter.

List of those alive (5)

Votes needed today: 3

23 hours ago, jhatty8 said:

*Random Coven role instead of CL. Doesn't matter as they have the necro.