LAS/CGY; S73 off-season

VHL Bot

5 minutes ago, Donno100 said:

You guys need to warn me about these damn things. this is getting fucking silly.

Sorry bro.

It was a very fluid situation. I know not ideal. 

This trade happened all in 5 mins.  With the draft few hours away, it was sent off asap.

Edited by Jubis

2 minutes ago, Jtv123 said:

All the expansion teams are young team, got 1st picks and deeper picks, and a couple of youngsters already. All of them are on the rise.

What breaks them apart? I won't answer that.

I mean, you're the one that said you feel sorry for whoever LA drafts. You're going to leave that there?

25 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Love the trade for LA, trading an aging vet for an extra 1st rounder.

100% this. Good deal L.A.  I spoke to a certain someone and no one was offering a 1st. I won’t say what but nowhere near this.. then comes a trade hungry new GM that prematurely ejacu-trades and L.A. gets a 1st lmao. 

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

100% this. Good deal L.A.  I spoke to a certain someone and no one was offering a 1st. I won’t say what but nowhere near this.. then comes a trade hungry new GM that prematurely ejacu-trades and L.A. gets a 1st lmao. 

What you want for #16?

• Victor changed the title to LAS/CGY; S73 off-season

Yeah I don't really see how somehow we are a bad team to be apart of just because we lost Gunnar. Off-season still early yet, we got picks for the draft and likely players from there and prospects ready to come up plus some names. We still aren't close to contenders yet but it's a 10 team playoffs I think people need to remember that, and we have tournaments to decide lottery odds after that. The line between being good enough to be slightly competitive and also play the long game is probably thinner now than ever, despite expansion. Obviously rebuilds are still, hard required in some situations but look at Seattle. You get the right groove going and you can set yourself up to look strong for quite a long time. Anyway, I think capitalizing on the great season of Gunnar to nab a 1st and a quality replacement player Ryo, considering Gunnar was only signed for next season as well anyways is pretty great value here for us. 

Sorry to see you go @Big Mac hopefully you tear things up just as much back in CGY. Welcome to the team @Donno100