(S75) G - Kunibuni UnGuri, TPE: 104

Berocka

Hey @Berocka, I hope I can entice you into joining us in Miami. You’d get the starting role and we have a plan to get us into the playoffs. Having you in our LR would be extremely valuable as your history in this league speaks for itself. 

Good luck wherever you end up! Hopefully that is Miami!

Ricer13

Miami GM

Edited by Ricer13

1 minute ago, Ricer13 said:

Hey @Berocka, I hope I can entice you into joining us in Miami. You’d get the starting role and we have a plan to get us into the playoffs. Having you in our LR would be extremely valuable as your history in this league speaks for itself. 

Ricer13

Miami GM

I will consider it, leaving this up until my tomorrow to let everyone have a fair chance 

I had to make an official pitch even though it is the legendary BEROCKA 

1650302930_recruitments73.jpg.dbbd33a488933565bb11caaee7c62610.jpg

Good day and Welcome to the VHL ! Hi @BerockaMy name is Spencer Elsby, aka Spence King AGM of the Historic Philadelphia Reapers Hockey Organization , Our General Manager @DMaximus are offering you a contract.

We have a very young and extremely hard-working new users great characters and would love to have you as a member of the Philly Family and Reaper Nation. The fans in Philly are by far the loudest and most dedicated and the league knows it. I can vouch on Dmax's behalf that you will not find anymore patient and amazing guide as a mentor when getting used to the VHL and making sure you wont miss out on any opportunities.

Our Goal as managers in the minors is to help develop and make this the most engaging fun experience possible, and that a guarantee in the Philly family! Our Philosophy is to ensure that our players are getting the absolute best experience possible in the VHLM, we understand the importance of one on one interactions and will be there for you anytime and the Locker Room is also full of amazing people that are more than happy to help you develop and understand ,MOST OF ALL feel comfortable and part of the Philly family , #OnceAReaperAlwaysAReaper. This season we have a very strong roster with some great veterans putting us as a legitimate contender this season for a playoff push.

Now lets get to business 

The Reapers will be looking for you to be heavily relied upon. The Reapers recognize hard work and reward it, effort is HUGE to us and it never goes unrecognized. We would be honored to sign you and  get your Name Plate printed and get you on the Ice with some legends asap . We see a lot of bright things in your future and can only hope to be a part of your journey/story to Stardom in the VHL.

“Quote” This message with the hashtag #FearTheReaper, or “Accept” and we will have a contract sent to your inbox and get you in the LR right and you can ask all your question about more info about how to be the best in the league, and join our team locker room! Enjoy your stay! 

Edited by Spence King

Like my AGM pitched, we'd love to have you on Philly. We did draft a goalie and I'm committed to giving him all the opportunities possible. You would be the backup and probably not see a ton of ice time. Regardless of that, we'd love you have you on the roster and would love to have you in our LR.

To accept, quote and say "Fear the Reaper"

8 hours ago, Berocka said:

Player Information

Username: Berocka

Player Name: Kunibuni UnGuri

Recruited From: Returning

Position: G

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 206 lbs.

Birthplace: Fiji

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey Berocka, Houston doesn't have much to offer right this moment but If you come and be our first player on the team I will do everything in my power to get a squad ready to try and make the playoffs. You will probably have amazing Save % here since you will get the most shots on net. Think about it if you have a rough first season that means the rest of your career will be smooth sailing. I understand if Houston and our current situation is not ideal but I think it could be a start to something great. Also our locker room still has all the great people from last season and it can be great with you there as well. No pressure because I know what I am asking is a lot but If you come to Houston it will be worth it and if at the deadline you are unhappy I will do my best to get you on a team that is competing and focus on that more than anything else. Please consider this carefully since its not an easy decision. 

16 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

Ricer13

Miami GM

Thank you for your offer Ricer, I strongly considered it but as you have a first gen claiming already I would hate to take away the starter role from them. 

15 hours ago, rory said:

TlWlVeb.png

pls come

I would love to come to Mexico but a backup isn't the life for me.

7 hours ago, DMaximus said:

Like my AGM pitched, we'd love to have you on Philly. We did draft a goalie and I'm committed to giving him all the opportunities possible. You would be the backup and probably not see a ton of ice time. Regardless of that, we'd love you have you on the roster and would love to have you in our LR.

To accept, quote and say "Fear the Reaper"

Thank you for your pitch but I would like to be a starter best of luck Philly

7 hours ago, rjfryman said:

Hey Berocka, Houston doesn't have much to offer right this moment but If you come and be our first player on the team I will do everything in my power to get a squad ready to try and make the playoffs. You will probably have amazing Save % here since you will get the most shots on net. Think about it if you have a rough first season that means the rest of your career will be smooth sailing. I understand if Houston and our current situation is not ideal but I think it could be a start to something great. Also our locker room still has all the great people from last season and it can be great with you there as well. No pressure because I know what I am asking is a lot but If you come to Houston it will be worth it and if at the deadline you are unhappy I will do my best to get you on a team that is competing and focus on that more than anything else. Please consider this carefully since its not an easy decision. 

So @rjfryman let's get this going then shall we. Hopefully we can build a team ?

YsZVHwQ.png

Welcome back @Berocka!

You said you didn't want a meme pitch, so I'll give you a real one. The Mississauga Hounds are looking for a cup, and we want YOU to be a part of it. I can only offer you the backup spot on our squad, as our starter position is pretty well locked up, however if you want to help be a part of a pivotal season for our organization we'd love to have you onboard. There's plenty of familiar faces to help make you feel at home (again), and you won't even need an invite to our lockeroom. If this offer interests you, simply quote it and say "Accept"!