Player Name: Jolly Greene Giant

Recruited From: Returning

Position: D

Height: 80 in.

Weight: 250 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

I know most likely you will head to Ottawa but before you do I have to tell you about how great Houston is. Our team if you join will be 100% full of awesome people. Houston could help you get all the points you would ever want because you will be playing as much time on the ice as STHS will allow. I know its a long shot but I need to do my due diligence. If interested let me know and you will be the start of a great Houston Line up.

1 minute ago, rjfryman said:

I know most likely you will head to Ottawa but before you do I have to tell you about how great Houston is. Our team if you join will be 100% full of awesome people. Houston could help you get all the points you would ever want because you will be playing as much time on the ice as STHS will allow. I know its a long shot but I need to do my due diligence. If interested let me know and you will be the start of a great Houston Line up.

I'll cut you off at the pass, but you definitely deserve a response. I appreciate the nice pitch, but I am definitely going to Ottawa, everyone. This kinda sucks cause there are definitely a bunch of teams I want to play for ?

hey @DoktorFunk

Like RJ said, and we've spoken about, the fact you're a GM is likely putting you on Ottawa, but I will at least say my words haha. San Diego had an awesome year last year, good group of guys who are still in the LR, active bunch with a lot of just genuinely fun people to be around We're on a re-tool year, so max minutes would be the best thing I could offer you at the moment. If we can fill our team with enough solid earners, I could possibly even see us going above and beyond expectations, but at the very least, you could pad your stats and earn max mins on this team in a great environment. 

Good luck no matter your decision, look forward to seeing what the Giant can do on the ice with any team :)

Hey Dok, We would love to have you join us over in Miami! You would be given top lines minutes, PP1 and PK1. We have plans to make the playoffs and you would fit perfectly in Miami! 

Good luck wherever you end up my dude! 

Ricer13

Miami GM

Just now, InstantRockstar said:

hey @DoktorFunk

Like RJ said, and we've spoken about, the fact you're a GM is likely putting you on Ottawa, but I will at least say my words haha. San Diego had an awesome year last year, good group of guys who are still in the LR, active bunch with a lot of just genuinely fun people to be around We're on a re-tool year, so max minutes would be the best thing I could offer you at the moment. If we can fill our team with enough solid earners, I could possibly even see us going above and beyond expectations, but at the very least, you could pad your stats and earn max mins on this team in a great environment. 

Good luck no matter your decision, look forward to seeing what the Giant can do on the ice with any team :)

Thanks dude! I really appreciate it, but yeah, headed to Ottawa!

Just now, Ricer13 said:

Hey Dok, We would love to have you join us over in Miami! You would be given top lines minutes, PP1 and PK1. We have plans to make the playoffs and you would fit perfectly in Miami! 

Good luck wherever you end up my dude! 

Ricer13

Miami GM

This is still very nice! I'll hopefully play in Miami with a player one day, but this one goes North.

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey there, @DoktorFunk! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time than now. If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! We're making a run for the Cup this year. In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star defenseman in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance.

I’m not going to sugarcoat it; you get back what you put in in this league, and, if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and excitement together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say “accept!” Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon!

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx

Just now, DoktorFunk said:

Hey there, @DoktorFunk! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time than now. If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! We're making a run for the Cup this year. In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star defenseman in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance.

I’m not going to sugarcoat it; you get back what you put in in this league, and, if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and excitement together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say “accept!” Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon!

DoktorFunk

Accepted!

33 minutes ago, DoktorFunk said:

DoktorFunk

this man really just sent himself his own pitch