Town of Salem 11

Gustav

I’m fine with being voted out. I am the bodyguard and caboose is good at talking and can easily sway opinions as voted above. Don’t forget to shoot the B*stard when you find out I’m BG. Also this really puts a damper on my KD ratio so thanks caboose for being good at lying.

I'm really unsure if it's Ricer or Caboose so credit to both of your games. That said the votes did come in for Ricer and a no lynch situation won't help us. If you really are the BG, I'm sorry to you in advance Ricer.

We have a lynch locked in gotta leave it now, any last second switches would look suspect and trying to push us into a no lynch day at this point. Onward.

Just now, Devise said:

I'm really unsure if it's Ricer or Caboose so credit to both of your games. That said the votes did come in for Ricer and a no lynch situation won't help us. If you really are the BG, I'm sorry to you in advance Ricer.

We have a lynch locked in gotta leave it now, any last second switches would look suspect and trying to push us into a no lynch day at this point. Onward.

It’s all good man. Me being lynched will help the same either way. 

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

Godfather has defense so it won't kill him (and he can claim BG self vest). I also have other ideas in mind for him but I still need @a_Ferk to claim first.

Oh okay I didnt know GF defense was to strong for a Vig Shot. Lets hope we can trust a pirate then ?

Well @a_Ferk not claiming means we lose a day of info we desperately needed.

@Corgi34 check Ferk tonight. If he won't claim then we have to waste time to check him.

@BarzalGoat if you have @Doomsday's last Psychic results, please seance them to me tonight (along with @JigglyGumballs's last Invest results if they are anything useful).

So I needed Ferk to claim because I investigated him last night and got your target could be a Vigilante, Veteran, Mafioso, Pirate, or Ambusher. I was hoping to either catch Ferk in a lie or have him cc against bigAL but he never did. So now we'll need Corgi to verify that he is not suspicious (in case he could be Ambusher; Mafioso is dead and Pirate is accounted for), and if he is, then it's likely he is the actual Vet and bigAL is the last random Mafia.

Well, it's getting spicy in here as it looks like Gorlab wants to play with OMG's fiddle.

Initially the town starts voting Caboose to the stand, but then an announcement is made. Gustav is going on a hot mini golf date.

Gustav's horniness throws the town for a loop, and in shock they decide to lynch Ricer. 

The Town hangs  @Ricer13--and he's not wearing pants. He was a BODYGUARD.

Night 4 Begins Now - No Talking or Gustav will not have a good date

Ricer's Last Will:

N1 - OMG

N2 - Self

N3 - OMG

Edited by chatfan036

• Devise locked this topic

*sun rising noises*

@gorlab was found this morning, gun in hand, facedown on the sidewalk. Ambushed by an AMBUSHER, he was a VIGILANTE.

@Caboose30 is dead, too--knocked off by a PIRATE, he was the GODFATHER.

List of those alive (6):

This day phase will be ending sometime past 10, unless @chatfan036can cover again.

• Gustav unlocked this topic