Thank you, for a great season

JigglyGumballs

Ah where do I begin? This season has rather been eventful for me. Getting hired as an AGM, becoming a WJC GM, getting nominated for the Elmebeck Memorial award, and getting 400 rep points. Oh yeah, and the VHL Twitter as well. I dunno what to write honestly. It's the end of Vegas's season, and rather than making a sort of player review for my player or just Vegas's season in general, I thought of doing this instead.

I honestly never thought I'd be able to be where I am when I first joined on June 12. Holy shit it's November already? It just goes to show how fast time flies eh? When I first joined, I simply thought I was just gonna create my player and figure shit out from there and be as active as I can be. I bet many others probably start out the same. I was lucky enough to have a friend in the VHL before me so I was able to learn a lot quicker then. To think I would be able to make it to this point is kinda just astonishing. I'm just a 16 year old kid, I don't really think much of myself so this means a lot to me.

@PatrikLaine I know I shit on you a lot, but thank you so much for introducing this to me bud. I never thought I'd be able to join such a great community and be where I am if it wasn't for you. Like actually, just thanks for introducing this league to me. And I also really want to thank @Spartan as well, for showing me the ropes in Vegas. Without your teachings, I wouldn't be the AGM I am now. I learned a lot during my first season here, and I credit it all to you bud.

I also want to thank guys like @MattyIce @Blazzer @NickSunderbruch @Crstats23 @DreMin15 @dariusmarimotoman @a_Ferk @Prout for just being really fun to be around. I know there's a shit ton of guys I want to mention as well, but you all have made my time in the VHL worth every minute. Even the guys who I didn't mention, I also want to thank you guys as well.

I also want to thank everyone for the 400 rep points, sure it's not too much compared to others but still, 400 is a lot. I didn't expect my articles and stuff would get that much recognition but I don't think much of myself in the first place. So big thank you for that.

Looking forward into the future, I'm still going to keep on going, keep on growing here in the VHL. I still want to have more rep points than @VHL Games and I still want to do my best and become a GM as quickly as possible. I know I still much to learn but hey, who knows what might happen? I'm not particularly good at this sort of thing, but I want to simply just thank Vegas, LA, and everyone else for a great and wonderful season. Anyways to stop people from cringing for my excessive gratitude, I might as well stop this for now and just claim my TPE for the week so I can end it here.

(545 words)

2 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

@PatrikLaine I know I shit on you a lot, but thank you so much for introducing this to me bud. I never thought I'd be able to join such a great community and be where I am if it wasn't for you. Like actually, just thanks for introducing this league to me.

I mean I knew you'd like it so I brought you on board. We like to shit on each other way too much LMAO