American Presidential Election Talk

thadthrasher

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, BOOM™ said:

Yes, Arizona is blue. 

Depends where you look. Some have called it, Others haven’t. CBS, NY Times, and CNN all haven’t called Arizona yet

3 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Depends where you look. Some have called it, Others haven’t. CBS, NY Times, and CNN all haven’t called Arizona yet

We've had the CNN feed up here, and it's so refreshingly hilarious and almost a little karma esque to see how unbiased they are being in their reporting. Fox was giving races to Biden well before they did. They left Florida up forever, and in general have refused to project any states unless the numbers were there count wise to support it. That many including in Trumps own campaign have declared Arizona and CNN is refusing until it's really official by the numbers feels like a real "fuck you" to the fake news movement. 

All while literally Twitter and Facebook are flagging Trumps own posts as fake. There is absolutely some karma to it. 

19 minutes ago, Jayrad28 said:

With Michigan going blue Biden needs one more state to win.

I haven’t seen MI swap over yet.. but if that’s the case, all he needs is Nevada which I believe is 6? 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I will be watching trump’s Twitter... ON STAND BY. 

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, thadthrasher said:

He needs Michigan and Nevada to get 270

He’s got Michigan, that’s been confirmed basically across the board.

5 minutes ago, Devise said:

We've had the CNN feed up here, and it's so refreshingly hilarious and almost a little karma esque to see how unbiased they are being in their reporting. Fox was giving races to Biden well before they did. They left Florida up forever, and in general have refused to project any states unless the numbers were there count wise to support it. That many including in Trumps own campaign have declared Arizona and CNN is refusing until it's really official by the numbers feels like a real "fuck you" to the fake news movement. 

All while literally Twitter and Facebook are flagging Trumps own posts as fake. There is absolutely some karma to it. 

I think they just really don’t want to be. Allied for for projecting too early. They’d rather be late to the game than show up early and give trump more fuel for his bullshit fire.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

I think they just really don’t want to be. Allied for for projecting too early. They’d rather be late to the game than show up early and give trump more fuel for his bullshit fire.

Totally, but I think that's also in part why it's funny/ironic. Sick of being harassed for being fake they are willing to go to the letter when it comes to these results because misreporting anything right now is hot fire and every major news outlet gets it. Even fucking Fox. It's almost as if disregarding an entire profession because some columnists on specific outlets have opinions associated with one party or the other is a silly and baseless way to think about the news media or something. :S 

22 minutes ago, Devise said:

The official "Fox Polling" or "Fox Statics" or whatever the name of that body is is actually very reputable. It's everything that comes from their punditry that's....well, Fox News.

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, thadthrasher said:

Bro can't just accept defeat like an adult.

Did anyone expect him to? The really scary part is how much damage he’s going to try and do on his way out the door. Assuming Biden wins he doesn’t actually take over for 2 months...

• Commissioner

I would just like to say BTW that not o lot has this been a very civil discussion but it’s also one of the most active topics on the forum in a long time. Love to see it.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

Did anyone expect him to? The really scary part is how much damage he’s going to try and do on his way out the door. Assuming Biden wins he doesn’t actually take over for 2 months...

If Biden wins these next few months will be INCREDIBLY crucial.